Resolved - Zurichprime scammers and thieves

Abgmutt

Private
Zurichprime deliberately collapsed my forex acc which was in good standing in order steal my money in account $280.000..
I tried to withdraw but was blocked the broker Dylan Ray and gm Richie Valentine deliberately gave me false signals for EURUSD and USDCAD Pairs over a period of two weeks. Once the account margin decreased they aggressively demanded additional deposits into various banks.. I have all details of these banks. I refused to deposit more funds. Dylan Ray stooped to falsifying a form authorising deposit.
After I refused to deposit my account was then closed by Dylan Ray and Richie Valentine..
Withdrawal of funds was somehow blocked. I have proof .

Zurichprime deliberately collapsed my forex acc which was in good standing in order steal my money in account $280.000..
I tried to withdraw but was blocked the broker Dylan Ray and gm Richie Valentine deliberately gave me false signals for EURUSD and USDCAD Pairs over a period of two weeks. Once the account margin decreased they aggressively demanded additional deposits into various banks.. I have all details of these banks. I refused to deposit more funds. Dylan Ray stooped to falsifying a form authorising deposit.
After I refused to deposit my account was then closed by Dylan Ray and Richie Valentine..
Withdrawal of funds was somehow blocked. I have proof .

Email the link to this thread to all the addresses you can find for ZurichPrime. Ask them to come and explain what's going on.

You can also start a private conversation with FPA member ZurichPrimeSupport. He recently made a couple of posts in this thread.

Email the link to this thread to all the addresses you can find for ZurichPrime. Ask them to come and explain what's going on.

You can also start a private conversation with FPA member ZurichPrimeSupport. He recently made a couple of posts in this thread.
Despite numerous emails to zurichprime support ,, they claim to resolve within 48 hours. Their lack of response clearly indicates that they are indeed a non professional scam organisation

Hello,

Could you please contact our support team at support@zurichprime.com or write us here with

your account number.

Alternatively please provide us with your phone number and a convenient time so we can reach

you.

We will investigate your complaint further.

Best Regards,

The Zurich Prime Support Team

My suggestion is you can start private chat with him/her and send the all details that required to solve your issue :)
I have tried on a number of occasions.. all I get is denail of the fact that Dylan Ray deliberately gave me false signals in order to deplete my account.. his tone is now very aggressive

To date 12 April have not received a single reply or call from Zurichprime.
Are they admitting guilt? Or maybe can't be bothered to clear their name of charges.

Back