• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Rizwan Awan Gets His Third Strike - TrendsFx.com Managed Accounts Scam

I am having an issue with a company
This guy asked me to trade for him using my existing PAMM account. He had my trading results on his page but he never got any funds into my account. I guess he just wanted my results to look a little more real, then when two of the accounts blew up he contacted mt to let me know that he would moving funds into my managed as the victims wanted more of sure thing... still no funds ever arrived in my account to trade. What of time for me and to top it I actually aided him in that he could show real live PAMM results. An eye opener for me. The first thing I should have realized is that I could have asked my cat to make a better website for him... a crap website with very bad grammar should have been some sort of red flag. I just thought I would let him prove himself to me, I didn't see that he could have been using the other accounts to scam. Now I know. Sorry to anyone who got hit on this.

Copy that Lieutenant!!!,the scamer deserve to that, I bet He now got ten Knifes on his throat.you can't rob people and always get away with it.
His name well NOTED!!!. Rizwan Awan.

Excellent work by FPA.........one can get to benefit so much to understand what kind of Scammers are lurking around and how they operate. Great work FPA !

Back