• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Robinson franklin is a scam

I am having an issue with a company
kurgan, in that case then, from what I have seen written (most places), you are unfortunately unlikely to get your money back. Now, although I'm not that hot on the internet I can see that the whois record for server.anonymous-hosting-service.com is showing it is in the Netherlands, not Panama - and this fits with what my favourite blogger (boilerroombuster.blogspot.com) has been saying. And I think there is plenty of evidence (or different peoples saying) on various forums, that this group are in Jakarta

anyway, good luck

Robinson Franklin - site being spoofed!!

just thought I'd share the fact that someone has created a, pretty good, copy of the RF website and filled it with text about them being scammers - robinsonfranklin.org. I didn't spot it mind you, I saw it on the boilerroombuster blog - made me smile :D

Kurgan, that's a real shame that you have been caught by them. As T_Strath suggests, you will not see your money again. The Boiler Room Buster site warns of RF/Phoenix/whoever-they-are-today demanding further payments from their victims due to fictional contractual obligations. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM! You owe them NOTHING. I would love to see these criminals try and argue this in a court of law (of course they wouldn't go anywhere near one!).

Strath - those websites are a work of genius! Made me laugh :)

In Robinson Franklin I talked with:
Catherine Willows – would say of Asian origin
Charles Davis – British by accent
Steve Finley – my broker, US accent. I have recorded several conversations with him. He smokes and uses the phrase “there's no two ways about it when he wants to say something is certain. He uses very persuasive broker and financial terminology so I assume he might have been a broker previously, or he had to learn hard to be sound so professional in this scam.

As all abovementioned names are likely to be fictitious, I also note here other involved persons:
1. Peter Adel Lawrence – chief legal officer for RF – I reported his name with IC3 as he is in the USA – and I still have no return info on him from IC3. His licence number (which checks OK on the web is NYSBA registration # 4951836)
Tel New York:+ 1 212 359 1609; tel Shanghai:+ 86 216 133 7173
I found on the Internet his licence is valid from 2011, and that he is 28 of age? This licence correlates with this name and a private home address:
956 Penn Est, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301-8670, USA. Peter issued a statement that we are beneficial owners of xxxx stocks on the NYSE.

2. Michael Donald Santos – another attorney, works in the same office as Peter and answers his calls while Peter is away. He also sticks to the story how RF is legal, his NYSBA licence is (#2976777 ) on this licence number we googled a private home address:
Michael D Santos, 1090 Dartford Dr, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688-7618, USA,
Tel: (727) 939-1909 Age:45-49

I have recorded some conversations with:
Steve Finley, Peter Lawrence, and one more person who picks up the calls at the RF front desk

These bastards use the following bank:
In the Bank of Cyprus, Robinson Franklin is doing business through an account with a different name:
Account Name: ETERNITY ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Account Number: CY37002003850000004036403306
Swift Code: BCYPCY2N
Bank Name: BANK OF CYPRUS
Address: 51 STASSINOS STREET AYIA PARASKEVI,
STROVOLOS
1398 NICOSIA
CYPRUS

I tried asking for my money back direct from this bank, and found a very nice person there. I would suggest to anyone to report the same to this person, as the more of us, the harder case we have. This guy told me allegedly (asked for my discretion - sorry for that) that their Eternity account is frozen, but I can not get any assurance of that:
Call or email him and ask for your money back:
Mr. angelos.tsolakis@cy.bankofcyprus.com,
tel: +357 2515 5255

Could you please post these recordings on YouTube and provide links here cheers.

Also I heard through the grapevine that these fraudsters have unintentionally employed members of Scotland Yard who have built up quite an interesting profile on high level management.

Last edited:
Any chance of you posting these recordings on Youtube and giving people access to it?

It would really help a lot.....

Letter from X employee

Worked for Robinson Franklin back in early February. Was recruited from over seas by their scam recruitment company shawsalesrecruitment.com. After three phone interviews I was brought out to Jakarta. As soon as I landed in the airport I immediately knew something was wrong, as I was brought through the airport without any checks or anything and when my visa was being sorted out, the guy doing it handed the official american dollars, and subsequently on the way back a week later, a customs official met me at the entrance to the airport and again brought me through completely unchecked.

Anyway as soon as I arrived at the office and encountered to low lifes working there I was convinced it was a scam and its slowly revelled - if you were stupid enough not to get it - over a number of days. They had lots of guys their from all over the world. I understand another guy outed the company and his life had been put in danger. This is international organised crime involving the collusion of public service officials. I have a list of numbers and the address of the office I worked in and that I can give you on the insurance that my identity will be kept secret as I do not want my life or my families life put in danger. I don't know how relevant the numbers are now but I'll give them to you anyway.

First is Karl office manager - 0815 7453 3333
Dion - the guy you ring when you get in trouble, apparently an X police chief of the city of Jakarta - 0816 105 269

Address Citibank Slipi
Wisma 77
Jl. Letjend S.Parman Kav.77 Slipi
Jakarta Barat 11410

Their is a secret door to enter the office in the city bank building. I understand they move a lot but maybe there is a trail or trace if they are not there any longer. Everything about this company is a scam from the names of people on the phone to their recruitment companies. Most people realise and leave straight away but those who stay are criminals and know exactly what they are doing. Happy Hunting. Please don't use anything that may reveal my identity including my user name. They are very organised and look after their 'employees' really well, paying a recruit 200 dollars a week for two months and your rent in nice accommodation for two months, they even supply pay slips. As i said if you stay longer than a week - time to book flight out of their - your complicit and haven't a leg to stand on

Back