• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RobotX.pro

General discussions of a financial company
Hi!

Does anyone have any experience with this AE & Company? Are they reputable?

Thank you,

J

Hi, yes i purchased a week ago and although there were a few trades on vendor account i have not got any trades yet does not show eny errors and i have other e.a.’s working so maybe it takes time to anaylze market, will update when e.a. Starts trading.

Hi, yes i purchased a week ago and although there were a few trades on vendor account i have not got any trades yet does not show eny errors and i have other e.a.’s working so maybe it takes time to analyze market, will update when e.a. Starts trading.

Hi Dane,

Do you have any new trade? I'm still waiting for my EA starts to trade, but i can see that on provider account open new trades!!!!

Hi Dane,

Do you have any new trade? I'm still waiting for my EA starts to trade, but i can see that on provider account open new trades!!!!
Same here everyone i talked to has the same problem where vendor acct. trades but not on others although it does work as advertised in backtest and i have tried to get a refund and was denied by avantage?, anyway i did get a trade on eur/gbp but definetly dont do that as it opened unlimited trades until margin was gone(luckily was on demo!) serious problems with this e.a., support claims it will work but only without other e.a.'s but i never had a problem trading different e.a.'s on 1 acct., so i suspect there is some coding issue with this e.a., Its all very confusing i hope its
Not a scam and programmer will fox it but thus far no solution from suppourt, maybe you will have better luck but supposively it is my fault the e.a. Wont trade according to vendor and cant get a refund

Same here everyone i talked to has the same problem where vendor acct. trades but not on others although it does work as advertised in backtest and i have tried to get a refund and was denied by avantage?, anyway i did get a trade on eur/gbp but definetly dont do that as it opened unlimited trades until margin was gone(luckily was on demo!) serious problems with this e.a., support claims it will work but only without other e.a.'s but i never had a problem trading different e.a.'s on 1 acct., so i suspect there is some coding issue with this e.a., Its all very confusing i hope its
Not a scam and programmer will fox it but thus far no solution from suppourt, maybe you will have better luck but supposively it is my fault the e.a. Wont trade according to vendor and cant get a refund

A site that does not offer a refund of money so hands off from them. According to Strategy Tester Report it is same as free Last X Bars EA (Grid, Big SL): https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/posts/299138/

ATTENTION, THIS IS A SCAM!!!!
Also, you can't get a refund since Avangate doesn't have any arbitrage section and only if the seller approved, you get the refound. Unfortunate, the seller refused all my refund requests...why so???
Also, today this EA made me loss 339.60 pips....GET AWAY FROM THIS EA!

ATTENTION, THIS IS A SCAM!!!!
Also, you can't get a refund since Avangate doesn't have any arbitrage section and only if the seller approved, you get the refound. Unfortunate, the seller refused all my refund requests...why so???
Also, today this EA made me loss 339.60 pips....GET AWAY FROM THIS EA!

STOP WRITE NONSENSE ! ! !
There is no SCAM in my EA.
All receive EA which is seen on the website.
All receive recommendations on trade, including the recommended settings.
Support before and after receiving EA - It is FREE.
My EA doesn't do loss 339.60 pips. It is idiocy. The price in a week won't pass 339.60 pips

Back