RSD Assets - total scammers

Andy Newby

Recruit
Hi,

I signed up to RSD Assets (rsdassets.com). These guys actually do the trades for you (they sold me on the idea that they do ALL their clients at once, so can always have their finger on the pulse). Anyway, I doubt that now - as in over 1 month - I have only seen 2 days of trade action (8 out of 8 wins, but only tiny amounts)

I started off by just putting in £500, and they did quite well on that (8 trades out of 8). Someone then rang me up, and gave me some story about "how all these big trades are coming up". He asked me to put some more in, so I thought - what they heck (wishing I'd held off now!).

Since I put it in, I had to chase them up for almost a week before my account balance was updated.

I didn't take any bonuses with these guys. I've since asked to withdraw my money, which they kindly cancelled! I've emailed them many many times, and still nothing back.

What can I do to take them to court? I'm not going to let those scam artists take the mick with me, or anyone else. I really should have gone with my gut on this one, but unfortunately I didn't :( I'm going to create as much noise online about them as I can, to cause them as much damage as possible. I'm super pissed!

Thanks

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Their Contact Us page lists and address in London. Get a screenshot in case they change it.

Then contact the UK FCA and ask if the company is registered or not. If not, post about it here and contact ActionFraud. If they are registered, you can open a complaint with the UK FOS.

How and when did you deposit?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I've taken a screenshot of that page (I also have copied of all my trades, deposits, attempted withdrawals etc)

Then contact the UK FCA and ask if the company is registered or not.

Thanks - I have just submitted a case with them. Lets see if there is anything they can do.

If not, post about it here and contact ActionFraud. If they are registered, you can open a complaint with the UK FOS.

Cool, thanks. I'll look into that once I've heard back from the FCA.

How and when did you deposit?

Unfortunately it was a BACs transfer :( I should have smelt something fishy about it when they suggested using that (he gave me some crap about how card payments would take 2 weeks to do, as it would require me to fill out loads of forms for proving I'm not money laundering etc). Oh they joys of hindsight!

I'll keep you posted on what happens. I'm also going to try giving them a call on the phone today, and see if I can get through to a manager (ideally).

Cheers

Andy

Ok, so I can't even get hold of them on the phone now (they seem to be ignoring me)

What can I do? :/

Cheers

Andy

Weird.. are we not able to edit posts? I was just going to add that all I get is a lady talking, saying: "Welcome to Like a mobile"... I'm getting more and more concerned the more I find out about these guys :S

Editing got locked down because companies blackmailed traders to removed things and even hacked some forums accounts to remove things.

Ah ok - np. So what do you think are my next options? I'm going to try calling them today again (in case they were off due yesterday for whatever reason) .... but its not looking promising. I've heard back from the Gambling Authority and the FCA, and both of those have said they can't do anything. Maybe ActionFraud next?

Thanks

Andy

Back