RTG Direct Trading Group Limited-Mega Scam

rajram46

Recruit
Hi All, I have opened an Account with RTG Direct Trading Group Limited in March 2015 which is a Binary option trading.Mr.Allan Woodley was my account manager.Initial months things were fine and based on the trust and promises I increased my investment from 5K to 40K over a period of 6 months.I was allowed to withdraw 14K as installments of 2 and 3K.
Until that time it was mostly short term trades.Then he changed to long term position trades with 6 to 7 months expiry.I requested for the withdrawals and none where honored saying that you cant withdraw because of open trades.We had few heated arguments and then I decided to wait until the trade expires.
Recently all my trades expired by the 31st of Jan 2016,most of them where loses,My account dropped down from 40K to 26K.
I send them the official email requesting not to open any more new trades in my account and to process my withdrawal of 10K as soon as all the existing trades expires.
Now they are not responding to my calls,emails and I noticed that they again opened another 6 long term position trades which will expire only in April 2016.

I request the FPA members to be vigilant about this Mega fraudsters and also to guide and support me to handle this issue

Mr.R
UAE

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.
Thanks Fx Master
How to invite them to join this thread.Shall I copy the link and send them the email.
Also they dont have a live chat option in the website and all the contact numbers mentioned in the website never gets answered.

Appreciate your advise

Just like 99.9% of all other Binary options brokers, same old tactics and scams. If you did manage to get back your deposit and some profits you were lucky, count your blessings. It seems that these binary options pop up over night like mushrooms nowadays, some are the biggest scams going on the net today.

It is like a threatening voice.He called me today and I was in another meeting.He told that he will call me in an hour and they are moving legally against me for the post in FPA and that their lawyer wants to talk to me.I told that I will be available for the discussion in an hour.
Awaiting their call

Mr.Allan Woodley(Account Manager from RTG) called me.He was threatening me saying that they will file a legal case against me for creating a bad reputation for the company by posting in FPA.

My reply email follows

Allan,Further to our telephonic discussion kindly be informed the following
1)There has been a clear violation on the agreement I had with you(RTG).None of the agreements/Promises made by you haven't been met.
2)No reply to emails/Calls-Numerous attempts were made and informed you in writing in advance that I have to move legally if you dont come up with a solution.
3)My withdrawal request was not processed even after the position trades expired.
4)In spite of my written notification of termination of managed account services,you still opened new trades.
5)Your unprofessional trading style created significant capital loss in my account.
Now regarding the legal issue,I will be more than happy if you initiate a legal case in this,because I believe if I get a fair platform to judge and evaluate the situation evidence based,I will win.
I have all the evidence to prove my claims which includes Agreement copy,Fund transfer details,Account summary,trade summary,emails,screen shots,bank statements etc.
I dont want to be unfair too,Any discussion regarding an amicable solution is still possible if the withdrawal is being processed.
The worst thing that may happen is that I may loose the balance 13K,I am ok with that if I can bring into lime light this scam.
Now if your lawyer want to initiate a dialogue,let him send me an official mail with his designation and contact details and I will arrange with my attorney to speak to him.
Appreciate your understanding

Threatening to sue a client who reports a problem sounds like the real reputation damager.

As long as you are telling the truth, they'd be in a very bad situation if they took you to court. Truth is a very good defense against libel charges.

Scammers often threaten to sue. So far, I only know one broker that ever did this, and the NFA didn't treat them very well over their actions.

Back