Safe-Option - Not honouring deposit withdrawal request

Threads don't get deleted, only marked as resolved. This was designed to prevent companies from blackmailing clients into hiding the fact that issues really took place.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, call your issuing bank. Explain that the broker is refusing to provide a promised service - specifically to allow you to withdraw your money from your account. Ask about doing a chargeback.

Thank you so much for your response sir.

I used a DEBIT CARD. Can I still file a complaint with my bank? can i still ask about doing a "chargeback?"

All help is much appreciated! Thanks!

@Pharaoh I don't know who jbastero5 is, this is not his/her thread. This is why I want the thread deleted sounds like somebody from Safe-Option impersonating me and the person joined today?

Can you delete some of the messages which has my name on it regarding email transactions with Tommy Oliver if the whole thread can't be deleted.

Thanks

Chargeback vs. Debit cards. Personally, I assumed this was not an option, but I believe Rebecca mentions it as a possibility. Ask your bank and if the answer isn't good, ask Rebecca for more info.

Safe-option didn't give my withdrawals 3months now.no one is answering my emails and no one answer my calls.even the account manager who always ask me to add my funds and will help me isn't replying too.their live chat doesn't answer me back too.safe-option is surely a scam.Copy Bufetts Auto trader is the one who gave me them as my broker,i first asked the copy bufett if that broker they are giving to me isn't scam they said yes.i have use the copy bufetts 2times only,,and i stop using it when i notice im just loosing my money only.i just trade manually instead and get profit without the copy bufetts.but the safe-option is not sending my withdrawal almost 3months already.they are purely scam and should be closed or marked as scam broker

Back