Save Your love Ones From Grand Capital Fraud

Ijaz33

Recruit
Grand capital is stealing money from poor people of the world. I have worked with Grand Capital about six month and Grand capital stolen my 3000 usd. I want to request to management of forexpeacearmy that please save all newbie trader from grand capital. Grand capital is a big thief of the world. Mr Goutam Das also cheating with the clients of South Africa, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Negeria. Please help us and save poor people sole from grand capital. Thanks.

Grand capital is stealing money from poor people of the world. I have worked with Grand Capital about six month and Grand capital stolen my 3000 usd. I want to request to management of forexpeacearmy that please save all newbie trader from grand capital. Grand capital is a big thief of the world. Mr Goutam Das also cheating with the clients of South Africa, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Negeria. Please help us and save poor people sole from grand capital. Thanks.
Here is the link to Grand Capital PR representative, go ahead and invite him/her to get proper answer on your issue.

Hi Ijaz.
Grand Capital works with partners based on the Partner Agreement, which is located on the publicly accessible Documents and Agreements page of Grand Capital website (https://grandcapital.net/about/agreements/). Every partner must read the agreement and sign it, which you also did. We have reviewed your case and found that rules of the agreement were not violated, as the company acted according to the pp. 9.4 and 9.8 of the Partner agreement.

Back