SCAM 2pipsforex.com (Global Clearing Group LTD)

Man Flint

Recruit
I was scam to broker 2pipsforex.com (Global Clearing Group LTD) . I have to pay a deposit for a professional account . They took me my money, manipulation under two incorrect order . Breaking the opening price by 15 pips per second Price spike-stud and return to the price to stop loss BEGIN few seconds . A second warrant they steal my money , Price spike-stud manipulation my order , fulfill my order the volume of orders exceeded 2 times and 15 pips at a different price to spike and immediately returned back to the stop-loss price . I checked with several brokers, they have no such spike price! It is a fact ! This is a lie GCG. I wrote to them that they have a bug in the MetaTrader ! I asked them to get my money back, they do not recognize the error. FPA help me get my money back.

I was scam to broker 2pipsforex.com (Global Clearing Group LTD) . I have to pay a deposit for a professional account . They took me my money, manipulation under two incorrect order . Breaking the opening price by 15 pips per second Price spike-stud and return to the price to stop loss BEGIN few seconds . A second warrant they steal my money , Price spike-stud manipulation my order , fulfill my order the volume of orders exceeded 2 times and 15 pips at a different price to spike and immediately returned back to the stop-loss price . I checked with several brokers, they have no such spike price! It is a fact ! This is a lie GCG. I wrote to them that they have a bug in the MetaTrader ! I asked them to get my money back, they do not recognize the error. FPA help me get my money back.
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Error Open Orders Sell and Buy , Broker Hard Error !

Attachments

• SCAM Sell Error !.jpg
    SCAM Sell Error !.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SCAM Buy Error !.jpg
    SCAM Buy Error !.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 0
This broker is very quickly leave you with no money! I advise not to open account with this broker. I opened account this broker and broker took my money. Never and no one broker was not like this, but this is the broker will take your money. He replied that he was not guilty, and he did not return my money. He fulfills your order within 10 points of your price. He opens the volume other than your lot, It blocks the trailing and logical takeprofit. If you do not need money you can work from that broker, but better to just burn your money.

Back