SCAM alert: BMB Option - refusing to refund deposit

SBnor

Private
Don't deposit money with BMB Option. After trying to make a related auto software run without any luck, I got cold feet, and wanted to withdraw the €250 I had deposited. When I, after having waited for quite some time, called for my funds, they suddenly requested a set of compliance documents. After submitting the requested documents, minus the DOD-form that were not attached to their mail, and neither something they actually need, I've heard nothing. I've tried to contact them through email, but there has been no response in return. On the screenshot, you'll see that the transaction status is undefined, maybe so they can say that it has been processed, and on it's way, but, this 'non-status' has been unchanged since April 28.

Warning to other traders: be very cautious - do not deposit money with this broker. They don't respond to withdrawal requests, or other attempts of communication for that matter. Be warned: Stay away!

Attachments

• screenshot_BMBOption.png
    screenshot_BMBOption.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 0
Don't deposit money with BMB Option. After trying to make a related auto software run without any luck, I got cold feet, and wanted to withdraw the €250 I had deposited. When I, after having waited for quite some time, called for my funds, they suddenly requested a set of compliance documents. After submitting the requested documents, minus the DOD-form that were not attached to their mail, and neither something they actually need, I've heard nothing. I've tried to contact them through email, but there has been no response in return. On the screenshot, you'll see that the transaction status is undefined, maybe so they can say that it has been processed, and on it's way, but, this 'non-status' has been unchanged since April 28.

Warning to other traders: be very cautious - do not deposit money with this broker. They don't respond to withdrawal requests, or other attempts of communication for that matter. Be warned: Stay away!

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

If you deposited by credit card, contact your issuing bank. Explain that the broker is refusing to provide the promised service of letting you withdraw YOUR money. Ask about a chargeback.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

I have invited them to join this thread. Skype isn't possible, but I have sent messages through the chat/message system on their website.

If you deposited by credit card, contact your issuing bank. Explain that the broker is refusing to provide the promised service of letting you withdraw YOUR money. Ask about a chargeback.
I have requested a chargeback by my credit card company, but getting money back from BO brokers is a potentially lengthy process. MasterCard says it could possibly take up to 60 days. The process is, however, under way. Which doesn't mean that I'm letting them off the hook.
BMBOption’s (and most binary option brokers, for that matter) attitude towards other human beings is beyond criminal. It is grotesque, cynical and evil. They are ruining people's lives, and must be stopped!

Back