SCAM IC MARKETS BROKER

jawad mahmood

Recruit
I have opened live and demo at the same time and took screen shots last candle on H4 showing bullish in demo and bearish in live why ??? other candles are also different. Candle should be same or different
I attached screen shots

Attachments

• demo.PNG
    demo.PNG
    97.7 KB · Views: 2
  • live.PNG
    live.PNG
    105.8 KB · Views: 2
I have opened live and demo at the same time and took screen shots last candle on H4 showing bullish in demo and bearish in live why ??? other candles are also different. Candle should be same or different
I attached screen shots
Their live chat will give you instant answer :)

How much different is it? Looking at the screenshots the actual OHLC look identical 95% of the time....especially the High and Low. Not sure about the tick count though.

It is possible that demo and live feeds are different. Not technically a scam, but not always great PR for the broker either. Ideally both live feed and demo feed are identical....most legitimate direct access brokers attempt to make their demo feed mirror their live feed to best showcase their real trading conditions.

Also, you could try having 2 separate terminals (in 2 separate mt4 install folders) and reduce the amount of symbols being tracked in market watch and simultaneous charts open.

Have you tried other brokers (demo vs live)?

I attached screen shots
its not mistake because you are watching Crrunt candls you need to watch closed candles

I attached screen shots

ICMarkets a.k.a I-See-Bucketshop!

You are with the wrong broker who will start manipulating your trading platform as soon as you start making profits and withdraw money from your trading account(s).

Look for a better broker and save us the time here in trying to help you to recover your scammed money at a later time.

ICMarkets a.k.a I-See-Bucketshop!

You are with the wrong broker who will start manipulating your trading platform as soon as you start making profits and withdraw money from your trading account(s).

Look for a better broker and save us the time here in trying to help you to recover your scammed money at a later time.

Agreed. Can't stress this well enough. IC Markets reputation has seriously gone down the hill over the last couple of years. Back in 2012, it was every man/woman's dream to trade under their fledge. Now, it does not seem very well appealing any longer. I lost my sense of trust in ICM. Truely, what they could have done initially is to mirror the Live Feeds to Demo and yet they didn't. At the very least, 99% of the scammy brokers did had a similar feeds both live/demo. This is one bad PR as justified by a user in this post. Nonetheless, my take on ICM is, stay away. They're being brutally dishonest and manipulative as of then.

Back