SCAM: Innovate Markets. Grey mountain Management. Max Schmidt. Tomas Kristoff.

I don't think there's any need for a vote. If there's proof linking a company to Grey Mountain (like a credit card charge or email from the company, then the company will automatically be labelled as part of the Grey Mountain scam.

Understood. But does any one have information on this particular "Innovatemarkets " or "Max Schmidt " or " Tomas Kristoff"? I will be really grateful. Or a top level officer.
I don't think there's any need for a vote. If there's proof linking a company to Grey Mountain (like a credit card charge or email from the company, then the company will automatically be labelled as part of the Grey Mountain scam.

I also have all emails including the docs on how to make the wire transfers. We really need to get back our deposits and if possible profits from these scammers.

Can you post the information of wire transfer? or send it to my email address? teresaghi@yahoo.com. The police from London International scam unit have my information, but now I heed this info that you said you have. Thanks Good luck to every body!

Anyone please? I really need to get back This money.

They are scammers and probably Israelis using fake names. Issue a credit card charge back asap if you deposited by CC.

You can win your CB based off the grounds this company isn't regulated by your country's securities commission which makes the transactions fraudulent.

Hey. Just read your post. Do you have a cases open again Innovate.
I have had the same as all of you.
I trusted them and pay funds over
Commision according to them.
They gave me a letter of guarantee.
Now they send me a letter saying that I have to pay TAX.
I would like to see them be brought to justice...

They are scammers and probably Israelis using fake names. Issue a credit card charge back asap if you deposited by CC.

You can win your CB based off the grounds this company isn't regulated by your country's securities commission which makes the transactions fraudulent.
I tried that

Hello all. Some months back, i and some friends started investing in binary options with the broker: Innovate Markets. Everything was going okay till I wanted to withdraw some funds. All of a sudden the so called executive broker " Tomas Kristoff " said there were some problems and by the end of the month everything will be resolved. So I decided to wait a bit. After the peroid passed I continued messaging him to which he replied that someone who I had no knowledge of owes the company a couple thousand dollars and as such no-one can be paid there fund and the "manager" a " Max Schmidt " wouldn't let anyone withdraw. The processing company is Grey mountain Management. I have been regularly messaging the support and just recently came to the conclusion that this was useless. As immediately I messaged the support to direct me to a senior the "Max Schmidt" always called and said if I want to withdraw I should pay money that I didn't even borrow or ask from them. Money supposedly owed by someone else he even proposed to transfer everything from the person's account to mine. And after i pay it the profits would all be sent to me. There location is supposedly
10 Brock St 9th floor
Kings Cross, London, UK. I know now in my gut that including this address could be false. If anyone has the real identities or addresses or even personal info about any of these people or the real location of their office. Please share with me. I'll be really grateful. As it stands...tens of thousands of dollars are contained in these accounts. I have all details of bank wiring in case anyone can help here with anything.
Hi, I also struggle to get my withdraw. I did lodge a case with the UK fraud police. Maybe all with problems must contact them. They told me that there isn't enough claims for them to investigate Innovate Markets.

Back