scam of carryfx and terafx

elsaiedelbaz

Recruit
the company carryfx prevent me all profits because they will close the company and open anew company called terafx soon i tell all people about this scam company

very bad why don't they give you your money 1st insead of scam trader's and rum with money to open new company ?!
I hope to find them reply here and solve your issue

How and when did you deposit?

Do either of these companies claim to be regulated?

why elsaiedelbaz you are so quiet? i guess they fire you :p

Spam Cat wants to know why are you attacking someone who left a complaint a year ago. Spam Cat thinks it is because you are the same person who also signed up for another forums account as Compliance Tera FX today.

Spam Cat is going to eat you now. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

LOL .. not sure why these companies think that they can make FPA veterans fool !!

I'm not quite sure what is happening here but so far I'm having no issues with this broker. TeraFX have been consistent with everything. Spreads were tight and execution had no delays. Been with these guys for about a year now.

My standard account has a 400:1 leverage!

I've made some profit of which had no problems withdrawing, compared to other brokers I've been with.

All in all I am very happy with them.

And despite there being tens of thousands of established FPA members, it's another brand new account to dig up an old thread and promote TeraFx.

What was your trading experience like with them, then?

So you're saying that I can't have just traded and been happy? If it's such an old thread, why are you so bothered?

Back