SCAM!! Trends Tracker Pro EA is the free and open swb_grid_4.1.0.7!

i wrote direct to click2sell.eu. i have made my payment through this payment provider, and now i got my money back from click2sell, not from the seller.
but boahu paid direct at the seller through skrill, thats the difference...

I have already reported trendstrackerpro and the man behind it to the authorities https://www.ic3.gov not just for the money but I hate the fact that these people can go unpunished and do it again to other people. Anyone with the same experience or wish to support my case please file a complain with IC3 to stop this person once and for all!

Hello Everyone
We Develop and Market This EA . As far as the Title of this Post Its Completely Wrong we attached both check it yourself and for the Refund Request you can contact us at support@topforexeas.com . we have few payout pending of EA owner . we will try our best to resolve your issue if its valid .

Thanks
TopForexEA's Team

Attachments

• EAs.zip
    69.1 KB · Views: 16
With great surprise I saw the post of TopForex team.Although using the reviews on their site I have purchased some other eas in the near past, I didn't know they were develop and market the trandstrackerpro ea. It even surprise me further that they claim that the title of this post is "Completely Wrong". So with enough suspiciousness (as I don't know them and their connection with the scammer) I have contacted them at the indicated email. They told me that they would try to refund my money as they had to make a payment to the owner at the 2nd of May (be patience and I will help you, were the exact words). They even told me that they want to help me out of good will and they don't care if I write to forums about this scam. Today they informed me that there is no chance to get my money back as the company click2sell reserved the payment intended for the scammer to cover the refunds for their clients!!!! I am a lawyer and I always count my words carefully. I want to tell to topforex team first of all thanks for their valiant "effort". However, before claiming that the title is wrong they should have made efforts to expose the scam especially if they are not directly involved in the scam as they say. My actions to write in various forums is not to "threaten" anyone as they implied to me, but rather to inform and sometimes even save other people from falling into this scam or other similar scams. This ea (purchase and use for almost a month) cost me more than 2000 Euros! I have learnt in my line of work that if you claim that you develop and market a product and this product turns out to be "untrusted" to say the least, then before you go public telling people that you will try to refund them as a gesture of good will, you gather all the parts involved in this product (owner, developer, marketer, payment process etc) and agree that the first priority is to return the money to the people. We gave our money to purchase this product based on the reviews, the promotion, and the "results" of its use. We didn't know the owner of the ea or where our money are distributed. The fact remains that someone has our money and is laughing at us right now. If you are not a part of this scam I would expect Topforex team to reveal the contact details of the owner openly so we the victims can file a legal complain and prosecute this person. As I expect that you will claim that you can't reveal the contact details in a forum, I would also welcome this information in my private email. Anyway whoever is a lawful business and respects their work knows what to do.....! Thanks everyone for their help!

ATTENTION! the scammer try to sell the same expert advisor again! the new website with a new name of the EA here:
forexdroiderea.com/

@topforexeas: when you write "the title of this post Its completely wrong", you know exactly thats a lie! but its ok if you unmask yourself as untrustworthy! i wish you happy businesses for the future:D

Back