Resolved: Scammed Badly by AXNFX.com

rampr201888

Recruit
Hi

After receiving a call from Mr. Aryan Khan from axnfx.com, i have deposited USD 151 (INR 10,000) using my credit card via PayUMoney to AXN Solutions, Chennai
Then my axnfx.com trading account showed USd 151 credit. This happened on 14th February 2018

I made some profit and Mr. Aryan Khan called me and asked to deposit more. I deposited USD 1500 again on 5th April 2018

This repeated till my last deposit of USD 1510 on 8th May 2018

My total deposits till now is USd 6193

I made a profit of USD 1604.78 as on 22nd June 2018

My total balance is 7797.78

I requested for withdrawal of USD 1000 on 15th June 2018

Then i got a email reply from Diya Mishra, Compliance manager that it is forwarded to compliance team
I inquired every day after that, then after couple of days i got another email from Diya Mishra that it takes 7 to 14 days for withdrawal as per company's policy

But the axnfx.com website says it takes maximum of 7 days for any withdrawal.
This raised many doubts on axnfx.com

Mr. Aryan Khan calls and asks me to wait for withdrawal of funds which i requested.

I have several emails, proofs of deposits and replies from Mr. Aryan Khan and Diya Mishra.

Also i have screenshots of entire trading history till 21st June 2018

I lost my job in 2017 July and now i used my credit card to pay to axnfx.com. My son is not in good health and i'm going around hospitals for him. If i dont get this money back, there is no meaning in leading life any further.

I'm attaching few screenshots of trading history which shows the Balance, Profit, etc.,

Kindly help me in getting backy my money USD 7797.78

regards
Shyamala

Attachments

• Trade Sheet 22 June 2018 00_16 AM.jpg
    Trade Sheet 22 June 2018 00_16 AM.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 10
  • AXN Trading History 1.jpg
    AXN Trading History 1.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 10
  • AXN Trading History 29.jpg
    AXN Trading History 29.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Gmail - Regarding withdrawal 1.pdf
    291.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Gmail - Regarding withdrawal 2.pdf
    271.2 KB · Views: 13
Hi

After receiving a call from Mr. Aryan Khan from axnfx.com, i have deposited USD 151 (INR 10,000) using my credit card via PayUMoney to AXN Solutions, Chennai
Then my axnfx.com trading account showed USd 151 credit. This happened on 14th February 2018

I made some profit and Mr. Aryan Khan called me and asked to deposit more. I deposited USD 1500 again on 5th April 2018

This repeated till my last deposit of USD 1510 on 8th May 2018

My total deposits till now is USd 6193

I made a profit of USD 1604.78 as on 22nd June 2018

My total balance is 7797.78

I requested for withdrawal of USD 1000 on 15th June 2018

Then i got a email reply from Diya Mishra, Compliance manager that it is forwarded to compliance team
I inquired every day after that, then after couple of days i got another email from Diya Mishra that it takes 7 to 14 days for withdrawal as per company's policy

But the axnfx.com website says it takes maximum of 7 days for any withdrawal.
This raised many doubts on axnfx.com

Mr. Aryan Khan calls and asks me to wait for withdrawal of funds which i requested.

I have several emails, proofs of deposits and replies from Mr. Aryan Khan and Diya Mishra.

Also i have screenshots of entire trading history till 21st June 2018

I lost my job in 2017 July and now i used my credit card to pay to axnfx.com. My son is not in good health and i'm going around hospitals for him. If i dont get this money back, there is no meaning in leading life any further.

I'm attaching few screenshots of trading history which shows the Balance, Profit, etc.,

Kindly help me in getting backy my money USD 7797.78

regards
Shyamala
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Ok thank you for quick response
I have sent email to all email ids of axnfx.com which i know and invited to join this thread
Also, i asked them to join me on Skype for a discussion
Please find the email attached.

regards
Shyamala

Attachments

• Gmail - Invitation to join Forex Peace Army Discussion Thread.pdf
    145.8 KB · Views: 11
Ok thank you for quick response
I have sent email to all email ids of axnfx.com which i know and invited to join this thread
Also, i asked them to join me on Skype for a discussion
Please find the email attached.

regards
Shyamala
Great, now let's wait for their response on your invitation :)

Hi FxMaster,
Mr. Aryan called me on Friday and told that the amount (USD 1000) will be credited by Monday 25th June 2018
He also asked me to write a reply here as soon as i get the credit. I told him i'll do so once i get the credit and he assured that there wont be any issues in future withdrawals also.
Also, i got emails from support@axnfx.com that they are processing my withdrawal request of USD 1000

Today i got credit of USD 1000 to my account

Thanks to you and all FPA members for posting their experiences which are helping many others
I will make sure i will share my experiences in future also

regards
Shyamala

I'm not sure how to close this Case.

FxMaster, please help me
Sorry, somehow I missed this thread, It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved please and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :)

Back