Scammed by AA Option

will182

Recruit
I started out an account with AA Option with their online platform or bot using it to trade automatically. I was then approached by one of their brokers MR. Charlie West. We then discussed an amount I would invest with him and I barely said okay to the transaction and the money was withdrawn from my account. I have since then waited for over a month for so called MR. Charlie West to provide me with any proof of trades he did on my behalf. I didn’t get any!! I was given the excuse that I wasn’t a fully verified member. It doesn’t take a month to get registered as a fully verified member with any brokerage.

I’ve since then enquired about closing my account only to get promised new positions I should take. My account log in credentials has also been removed and I no longer have access to the site at all, I got a lot of promises about speaking to a technical department which doesn’t exist. I have been promised numerous calls from MR. West and his associate a MR Jordan about new positions and from earlier this week MR. Charlie West has disappeared without answering my mails. The call centre is pretty useless too. Nobody seems to know how to refund and close an account and only the UK number provided on their site seems to have a person answering calls.

The Biggest scams of them all.

DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THESE CLOWNS!

Chances are your money has been embezzled already!

I did attache some copies of the mails between us bellow.

Attachments

• Email 9 Sept 2015 - Asking for account to be closed.jpg
    Email 9 Sept 2015 - Asking for account to be closed.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 9 Sept 2015 - Log In Issue.jpg
    Email 9 Sept 2015 - Log In Issue.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 9 Sept 2015 - One Trade - Verified Client.jpg
    Email 9 Sept 2015 - One Trade - Verified Client.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 16 Sept 2015 - Empty Promises and No Access.jpg
    Email 16 Sept 2015 - Empty Promises and No Access.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 16 Sept 2015 - Empty Promises.jpg
    Email 16 Sept 2015 - Empty Promises.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Email 28 Jul 2015.jpg
    Email 28 Jul 2015.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 0
I did not use robot I dont see how someone can let software trade. brokers are more better make more money. Mr West work with my account now for 3 months now and I see nice profits.

Seeing nice profits, that’s the main idea ! Getting them into your pocket, might be a very different story !

you can send an invitation to any existing email they might be using, with a link to this thread, in hopes that they might clear it..

I must agree with Will, AA Option is not playing fairly to say the least. Although I lost £250 by trading both via a robot and manually, their customer service and their agents are horribly bad.

Today one of their agent called Rico Johnson phoned me. I guess he wanted me to invest more, but I told him I'd like to close my account, as I'm not interested in trading anymore. Then he suddenly called me a stupid mother****er and dropped the line. So I sent an email to their Support Team requesting the closure of my account, also informed them about this nice story above. Just look at their response (see attached screenshot)aaoption.PNG

Back