Scammed by Axecc

HMcKenzie

Recruit
I am one of a group of about 20 persons who were scammed by Axecc in May, 2018. Someone going by the name of Andrew and another as Tomas Miller deducted monies from our bank accounts promising large returns from trading in Crypto currencies. In early May, 2018, Tomas Miller presented us with a "lottery" that would guarantee a bonus of $10,000 to each participant who deposited $499.00 . Almost as soon as they had collected a very large sum of money from us for this "lottery", they then claimed that because of suspicious activity, our case would have to be investigated, a process which would take one year. Of course, no one received the promised money which was supposed to be paid on the 7th of May, 2018. The link to the website which was sent to me via email, now leads nowhere. The fake website has been taken down. They have stopped answering their phones and text messages, etc. Is there any recourse for us?

I am one of a group of about 20 persons who were scammed by Axecc in May, 2018. Someone going by the name of Andrew and another as Tomas Miller deducted monies from our bank accounts promising large returns from trading in Crypto currencies. In early May, 2018, Tomas Miller presented us with a "lottery" that would guarantee a bonus of $10,000 to each participant who deposited $499.00 . Almost as soon as they had collected a very large sum of money from us for this "lottery", they then claimed that because of suspicious activity, our case would have to be investigated, a process which would take one year. Of course, no one received the promised money which was supposed to be paid on the 7th of May, 2018. The link to the website which was sent to me via email, now leads nowhere. The fake website has been taken down. They have stopped answering their phones and text messages, etc. Is there any recourse for us?
Aaxecc already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14338/axecc-Bitcoin-Broker

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Back