Scammed by Banc de Binary and feeling physical sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie66

Recruit
Hi everyone,
I wasn't sure where to start,so I guess I'll start here. After reading posts about bancdebinary I have become physically sick to the core. The patterns of pressure and extracting money I have read is like looking into a mirror. I have been with them since November 2014. Up until the start of this month I had lost 90k AUD. 70k of this is financed with high interest rates. The way that occourred is a story in itself. I have not been trading for the last few months due to setting up a SMSF on the advice of my account manager. I had to set it up with a minimum of 100k USD. This was going to put me into "trading on a whole new level " and the debt I had so far would be insignificant compared to the turnover I would create.
Long story short, I activated and began trading again at the start of this month (August )with 96K USD (all of my superannuation ). Not quite the total amount but was allowed to through 'special circumstances. The month started ok with mixed results. I am trading under secure terms. Meaning that I get reimbursed half of any lose in a given session. This has been happening so far. On Tuesday of this week we had an incredible session with my account ending with 207k. I was over the moon with excitement. To the point that I figure I'll take the rest of the month of. It was suggested to me I could with draw 5% a month and it would be transferred back to me in a way that could be hidden from the tax office. So 5% of 200k would be a get start to my debt recovery. I failed myself though and agreed with my account manager to join him again on Wednesday trading. This session went horribly wrong and by the end of it I have now only $500 in my account. It was a frenzy and lasted only a couple of hours. I had commented to my manager before the session started that i want to lock in some profit and from now on I only want to risk a maximum of 50% on any given session . He told me to keep trusting him and he will come through as he has in the past. Even through Wednesday session I told him to stop when I was at 100k. But fool me I kept going. So the rest of the week he has been hard to get hold of , my account wasn't reimbursed 100k (half the lose). He did message me back last thing Friday saying , he will be back in the office on Monday and we need to talk. I was a little concerned about this comment but still had some hope of reimbursement. But after reading about bancdebinary here and in particular, my account manager Harvey Ross, I am gravly concerned. I am on the brink of financial ruin. Not sure what I will do if Monday's news from him is bad.
Thank you for your time if took the time to read this all the way through.
Cheers.

Hi Eddie,

I've also been scammed by them and am in the middle of creating a complaint against them. Would you like to join up and complain together?

This goes for anyone else who has been scammed by BDB as well, get the word out and we'll do a bulk complaint.

Hi Eddie,

I've also been scammed by them and am in the middle of creating a complaint against them. Would you like to join up and complain together?

This goes for anyone else who has been scammed by BDB as well, get the word out and we'll do a bulk complaint.
Yes, for sure I'll come on board. What was your experience with them.

Eddie, I'll guess that since you are talking AUD, that you're in Australia. Check with the police and your bank about how to file a complaint about online financial fraud.

You can also file complaints with Cysec, the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, and econsumer.gov

Yes, for sure I'll come on board. What was your experience with them.

Hi Eddie,

My thread is titled "Another BDB loser despite VIP status" and I'm keeping the thread updated with all communications with BDB

Please have a look at a little something I'm developing on my personal website allanassoc.com. The plan is to get as many people as possible - upwards of 100, get some funding and make one hell of a noise. This company have been scamming since 2008 and are still getting away with it.

If anything I'm mostly annoyed with the supposed regulation which it turns out, has nothing to do with consumer protection, if anything it appears to protect them. Yes they get a small smack on the wrist every now and again for 'administrative errors', but the sums are pitiful - mere window dressing. The proof of regulation is getting frauds shut down.

But I do believe in the power of social media movements. They can ignore 1 person, they can't ignore hundreds.

Edward

FPA is much more powerful.. but they still don't pay attention. Probably the only way is to take legal action against them, by collective sue..

Yes Dolly, this is the plan, I am more than happy to work with FPA, it would certainly save me a lot of work. The first thing we need to have though is a complete list of complainants.

I think the reason they are still getting away with it is because they are dealing with one on one cases, as you say this needs to be a collective, and potentially a global one, filing suits in all relevant countries at the same time with a huge media PR campaign behind it.

As Anthony suggested to me, there are big fish lurking in this pond, so our strategy needs to change, and be designed to out those vested interests.

While many look at this through financial regulation, the laws regarding obtaining money by deception could also prove interesting. I've started researching and what I'm doing can be seen at allanassoc.com - As always - All help, research, evidence, I will be happy to collect and collate and very much hope FPA wants to get on board.

I highly recommend and Link FPA on my site.

Eddie, I'll guess that since you are talking AUD, that you're in Australia. Check with the police and your bank about how to file a complaint about online financial fraud.

You can also file complaints with Cysec, the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, and econsumer.gov
Thanks Pharaoh. Is there away to hide my thread for about a month. I have something up my sleeve that may just work. I will certainly be returning with an up date and my full support for this site.

AsstModerator is violently against hiding complaints. It only leads to brokers blackmailing clients to remove information. If you use Contact Us, you could request the thread be locked. That would make it much less visible within a few days.

AsstModerator is violently against hiding complaints. It only leads to brokers blackmailing clients to remove information. If you use Contact Us, you could request the thread be locked. That would make it much less visible within a few days.
Ok thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back