Scammed by BDB

How and when did you deposit? What country are you based in? Please give some more details.

If you deposited by credit card(s), contact the issuing bank(s) immediately. Carefully describe exactly what happened and ask if a chargeback is possible. If the bank won't help or if you deposited by bank wire, WinChargeback may be able to assist you.

How and when did you deposit? What country are you based in? Please give some more details.

If you deposited by credit card(s), contact the issuing bank(s) immediately. Carefully describe exactly what happened and ask if a chargeback is possible. If the bank won't help or if you deposited by bank wire, WinChargeback may be able to assist you.

I was also scammed and I am going to do a chargeback against these scumbags and will not stop fighting them until I take my last breath. I have identified who they are hosting with and have emailed the provider with all the links that I have identified reporting them as a scam. I stopped before all my money had been taken and just got the feeling that something was wrong. I searched the internet prior to signing up but at the time I could not find anything wrong. Until the scum bag Daniel Lloyd starting asking me over and over again to make a deposit as my money was being lost and it did not seem right. I said that I will not be trading anymore and he constantly rang me and emailed me. I had to block him and ignore the emails. This scum of the earth has ruined my life but this has made me stronger and will not stop fighting.

I propose that we all have a collective effort to mount a world wide claim from all of us, as they are clearly a scam.

Back