Scammed by Bigoption

hi,

i deposited 3k$ in this company (bigoption.com)

i signed a contract with this company and it's cleary shows that the min trade is 100$ max is 800$

minimum trade duration 15 min maximum 60 min they provide me what they call an expert trader and what he did is just losing all the money

+ he didn't respect the contract that i signed with them he open a trade worth of 1000$ from 18.09.14 22:11 to 18.09.14 23:00 he lose it

(didn't repect the 800$ threshold) View attachment 18258 then he opens another trade worth of 1500$ long term from 18.09.14

to 26.09.14 ( didn't repect max trade duration 60 min ) View attachment 18259 he also lose it then you know what happens next

he keep trading until he loss all the money i contact them i ask for a refund as they didn't repect the contract at all what they say is

View attachment 18260 this is my account balance now View attachment 18261 this is the contract

View attachment 18262

i have been waiting long time for nothing now i am reporting them here to hear your advice Thank you.

Hello, this is Amy. I have a UK law firm who is willing to take my case against BO. If you are willing to join in the legal action, please email me your contact info. You can also read my post on filing class action suit against BigOption.

Emily Jacobs said:

Hello all traders, I am in contact with a law firm in UK and so far from what I related to them, they will be willing to handle my case. If you all are interested, please email me your contact info and we can file a class action suit against BO.
If you like to join me in the lawsuit, please email me at amy@christianmeetingplace.org
---------------------------
Lawsuit her mentioned is

Peter Johnson
Alexander JLO Solicitors
The Northern & Shell Tower
4 Selsdon Way
London E14 9GL.
020 7531 8822 (tel)
020 7531 8830 (fax)
www.london-law.co.uk
---------------------------
You can read her case at
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/bigoption-scam.41333/page-2#post-216251

Find more cases with BigOption here: https://www.facebook.com/BigOptionBinary

hi,

i deposited 3k$ in this company (bigoption.com)

i signed a contract with this company and it's cleary shows that the min trade is 100$ max is 800$

minimum trade duration 15 min maximum 60 min they provide me what they call an expert trader and what he did is just losing all the money

+ he didn't respect the contract that i signed with them he open a trade worth of 1000$ from 18.09.14 22:11 to 18.09.14 23:00 he lose it

(didn't repect the 800$ threshold) View attachment 18258 then he opens another trade worth of 1500$ long term from 18.09.14

to 26.09.14 ( didn't repect max trade duration 60 min ) View attachment 18259 he also lose it then you know what happens next

he keep trading until he loss all the money i contact them i ask for a refund as they didn't repect the contract at all what they say is

View attachment 18260 this is my account balance now View attachment 18261 this is the contract

View attachment 18262

i have been waiting long time for nothing now i am reporting them here to hear your advice Thank you.

Hey Revox. Did you do your homework before investing? Like they're a lot of different tools to use in order to trade properly. It's an all-or-nothing industry.

jim davis needs to learn how to actually speak english......we will assigned and a healthy in returns clearly show that mr 'jim davis' is probably not his real name.....
I just talk him to phone and he write me this:
JAN 04, 2016 | 06:02PM GMT

Jim Davis replied:
Dear Daniel Germain,
Kindly note that this case has been escalated to the investigation department and we are here to assist you further in this issue.
Please note that this case has been undertaken into a deep investigation.
After we will finalized this matter we will update you.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for further issues. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Regards,
Jim Davis
Customer Support Representative

If the investigation ends any time this decade, I'll bet that the company's paid investigators find that the company did everything perfectly.

Notice that there's no specification about how long this so-called investigation is likely to take?

Hello Pharaon

I have ask the question and this is the answer

JAN 19, 2016 | 05:07AM GMT

Jack Hunter replied:
Dear Daniel Germain,

Kindly note this case has been referred to the Investigation Department and we are here to assist you further in this issue.

Please note that your expert trader had the right to trade in your account as we can see that you have signed the Authorization to Trade agreement.

This agreement gives your Expert Trader the authority to place trades on Financial Assets based on market opportunities and analysis.

Also note that note that your Withdrawal Request of 3578.00$ has been confirmed by our Finance Team.

Please check the Withdrawal Terms and Conditions if you have any queries.

Regards,
Jack Hunter
Customer Support Representative
Daniel replied:
Hello
I want to know how long the investigation department will take to analyse my case.
I hope that you have all the documents to do it.
I send you the last one that I have make myself.
I have invested 50 500$ in Big Option.
In June, I have begin to receive my withdrawals.
10th June: 1500$7th August: 1500$10th August: 388$31th August: 6000$4th September: 280$2th october: 5000$ and finally: you approved me 3 578$ the 23th december
for a total of 18246$ and a lost of 32 254.00$ the 4th november.
As you can see, the balance of the file is 4058.65$. Does that mean he would have bet all my money for an the amount of $ 4,000? And to be sure that there is nothing else in my balance, he lost the last $ 100. You can see the bad faith of Peter Thompson, his lack of professionalism, his thirst for money. I trusted her to trade my money, he was not to enjoy to trade for me but for him.

As Bill Shaw wrote me: In case our expert traders are not performing as per the required standards, actions are being taken so that the client is not at risk.
I only hope that the investigation will be executed whereby all the concerned parties will be convened.Regard
Daniel Germain
JAN 12, 2016 | 06:56PM GMT

I think that everything is said: the investigation department is just for have time.

I will never seee my money. But yesterday I was happy. One people (that I don't know) as contacting me by Facebook. He wanted to invest in BigOption. I have saved him a lot of money, he wanted to invest a big amount (he was coming from Guana) and I have save him a lot of money just by the posts that I am making on your site. He has invited me in Africa all expenses paid, he was ready to invest 250K Euros.

Big Option is all around the planet. Not only Big Option but a lot of scams. Where money is a hacker or scammer is here. I have had my lesson.

Yesterday, a man (in my country) committed suicide after been hacking by Abidjan hackers. The police has opened an investigation.

Back