Scammed by CMSTRADER

YannGhis

Recruit
Matt Thompson (Commodities and Currencies advisor) did call me (on September 8, 2017) after signing up for www.investing.com. He did convince me to create an account and deposit money, what I did. I did deposit $500 and then $1000. Once I reached $1,500, I've been contacted by Joseph Davis (Commodities and Currencies advisor) on September 14, 2017. He has been the one dealing with me up to now.
He convinced to top up my account based on the results, what I did gradually once I was getting positive results from the trading. My last deposit was on December 10, 2017 making it a total of $ 34,500.
Joseph Davis did trade on my behalf and my account did reach $63,000.
Since last February, I'm facing financial difficulties and wanted therefore to withdraw $20,000 from account. I sent "Withdrawal Request" to Compliance (compliance@cmstrader.com) in order to do so on February 11th and 14th. I did not hear from them for a while and I asked Joseph Davis what is going on? Why I wouldn't receive a DOD (Declaration of Deposit) from Compliance Dept.? I sent emails to support@cmstrader.com, celena Ryan (celena.r@cmstrader.com) and still nothing. I finally got a DOD from Alex Shepherd on February 21st, I wrote $20,000, signed it and returned it back to him the same day.
Afterwards, no more sign from Compliance Dept. and no money was transfer to my credit card.

Attachments

• Withdrawal Request February 11 2018.pdf
    63.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Withdrawal Request February 14 2018.pdf
    69.3 KB · Views: 5
By the way, my name is Yann YANZE.
Since February 11th, it has been a nightmare. Joseph Davis telling that I can't decide to take my money just that way and that they would not give it back to me. He suggested that we find a common ground, to what I did respond that it is my money and I want to cancel my account following his comments. I told him that he is supposed to get 10-15% commission from the gain and transfer the rest to my credit card and account.
Joseph Davis told me that they did transfer the $5,000 to my credit card as 1st payment and that the 2nd will follow. It turned out that they transfer the money to my account and I did receive $4,787 (CMS says that there is a $20 fee for wire transfer but mine was $217). Based on the company policy, they will first refund you back to the original source of funds (in case credit card) and the remaining amount will be sent via wire transfer. and
I will post our conversations over here as well as the emails exchange.

Attachments

• Email to Compliance - Withdrawal Request - February 11 2018.pdf
    78.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Email to Compliance - Withdrawal Request - February 14 2018.pdf
    78 KB · Views: 3
  • Email to Compliance - February 13 2018.pdf
    74.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Email to Celena Ryan - February 15 2018.pdf
    77.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Email to Compliance_Support_Celena Ryan- Withdrawal Request - February 16 2018.pdf
    84.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Email to Compliance_Support_Celena Ryan- Withdrawal Request - February 19 2018.pdf
    87.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Email received from Alex Shepherd - DOD - February 21st 2018.pdf
    167 KB · Views: 4
  • Email to Alex Shepherd - DOD - February 21st 2018.pdf
    179.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Email to Alex Shepherd - DOD - February 23rd 2018.pdf
    165.6 KB · Views: 4
Joseph Davis is ignoring my calls, WhatsApp texts. I did chat with Celena Ryan on March 15th and March 20th with the same outcome. She is claiming that it is not a SCAM and doesn't understand why the money has not been refund to my credit card and wired to my account (attached files).

Attachments

• Email to Alex Shepherd - DOD - February 28th 2018.pdf
    191.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Email to Alex Shepherd_Compliance_Celena Ryan_Support - DOD - March 5th 2018.pdf
    197 KB · Views: 0
  • Email to Alex Shepherd_Compliance_Joseph Davis - Cancellation of my Account - March 5th 2018.pdf
    92.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Email to Alex Shepherd_Compliance_Joseph Davis_Support_Celena Ryan - DOD - March 8th 2018.pdf
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Email to Alex Shepherd_Joseph Davis_ - No more trading on my behalf - March 12th 2018.pdf
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Email to Alex Shepherd_Alex Cooper_Joseph Davis_Matt Thompson - DOD - March 15th 2018.pdf
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Chat Transcript with Celena Ryan - March 15th 2018.pdf
    108.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Chat Transcript with Celena Ryan - March 20 2018.pdf
    95.2 KB · Views: 2
Matt Thompson (Commodities and Currencies advisor) did call me (on September 8, 2017) after signing up for www.investing.com. He did convince me to create an account and deposit money, what I did. I did deposit $500 and then $1000. Once I reached $1,500, I've been contacted by Joseph Davis (Commodities and Currencies advisor) on September 14, 2017. He has been the one dealing with me up to now.
He convinced to top up my account based on the results, what I did gradually once I was getting positive results from the trading. My last deposit was on December 10, 2017 making it a total of $ 34,500.
Since last February, I'm facing financial difficulties and wanted therefore to withdraw $20,000 from account. I sent "Withdrawal Request" to Compliance (compliance@cmstrader.com) in order to do so on February 11th and 14th. I did not hear from them for a while and I asked Joseph Davis what is going on? Why I wouldn't receive a DOD (Declaration of Deposit) from Compliance Dept.? I sent emails to support@cmstrader.com, celena Ryan (celena.r@cmstrader.com) and still nothing. I finally got a DOD from Alex Shepherd on February 21st, I wrote $20,000, signed it and returned it back to him the same day.
Afterwards, no more sign from Compliance Dept. and no money was transfer to my credit card.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.cmstrader.com/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12175/www.cmstrader.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Cmstrader

https://twitter.com/CmsTrader

https://www.facebook.com/encmstrader/?business_id=1626451967576825

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Thanks for the advice.

The real issue is that I can't get anyone on the phone or in the chat room (try many times and succeed only twice and the operator was Celena Ryan fro Compliance Dept.).

Thanks for the advice.

The real issue is that I can't get anyone on the phone or in the chat room (try many times and succeed only twice and the operator was Celena Ryan fro Compliance Dept.).
Then send them an email.

It is very difficult to get your money back, they are scammers, they will not return you the money they scammed from you. I have the painful experience.

Thanks for the advice.

They will stop all the communication with you.

Joseph Davis is ignoring my calls, WhatsApp texts. I did chat with Celena Ryan on March 15th and March 20th with the same outcome. She is claiming that it is not a SCAM and doesn't understand why the money has not been refund to my credit card and wired to my account (attached files).
They are definitely scam. All their identity and name (Joseph, Celena) are faked, almost everlastings are faked.

Back