scammed by MaxCFD

pirgo

Recruit
Hello

So like many others i fell for a scam of MaxCFD. I wanted to try out binary trading and unfortunately MaxCFD was one of my first. I found MaxCFD from some news site, which was also probably fake, cause it published that MaxCFD is one of the best choice for binary trading.

So i made deposit of 250$ on September 4th 2017. Few hours after the deposit i looked up reviews about MaxCFD and regretted my choice right away.

When i started withdrawal process they asked all kind of personal information. Credit card information and such, which was also very weird. Finally i got the withdrawal request issued and it has been pending since September 13th 2017. Review written on November 22nd.

Hello

So like many others i fell for a scam of MaxCFD. I wanted to try out binary trading and unfortunately MaxCFD was one of my first. I found MaxCFD from some news site, which was also probably fake, cause it published that MaxCFD is one of the best choice for binary trading.

So i made deposit of 250$ on September 4th 2017. Few hours after the deposit i looked up reviews about MaxCFD and regretted my choice right away.

When i started withdrawal process they asked all kind of personal information. Credit card information and such, which was also very weird. Finally i got the withdrawal request issued and it has been pending since September 13th 2017. Review written on November 22nd.

@pirgo I am in the same boat as you man. Let me know if you get any further with this. It is a complete joke!

what clarification do you need? I would need help with getting my money back. I read these forum threads that lots of people have gotten help from here.

Back