Resolved - Scammed by the thieves at Bloombex

waltz

Recruit
Hello i have also been scammed by these thieves Bloombex the only reason i used this platform was because of pay pal. But my loss was only 1000GBP i now have 2400GBP in my account but its like Monopoly money. They have stopped using pay pal now and before i realized my 180 days were up . I also hired Kate from wincharge back but that was not successful either. By the way my first post on this brilliant and informative website just wish, like most found you sooner. I have also filed complaints with the above mentioned sites,will just wait and see if these crooks get shut down with possible reimbursements for all us unlucky victims.

Oh man. I wish you had gotten in sooner. Between PayPal and chargebacks, you would have had a good chance, but the deadlines are past. Companies like this are experts at stalling people in order to prevent them from recovering money.

File a complaint with www.eConsumer.gov and also with the ISA at www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

If you see any more victims, warn them that their time to recover funds is limited.

Hello i have also been scammed by these thieves Bloombex the only reason i used this platform was because of pay pal. But my loss was only 1000GBP i now have 2400GBP in my account but its like Monopoly money. They have stopped using pay pal now and before i realized my 180 days were up . I also hired Kate from wincharge back but that was not successful either. By the way my first post on this brilliant and informative website just wish, like most found you sooner. I have also filed complaints with the above mentioned sites,will just wait and see if these crooks get shut down with possible reimbursements for all us unlucky victims.

Hi there,

I am a representative of Bloombex,

I am very sorry to read your complaint and am even more sorry I am seeing it only now.

The fact that we are not working with PayPal anymore doesn't affect you at all- your money can be sent to you through wire transfer!

Please send me your details: account number and email you signed up with for me to be able to check the full story.

Also from your post it isn't clear if you made a withdrawal request and if it was denied or if the compliance is simply waiting for you to send your Identity identification documents.

I am standing at your disposal regarding any further inquiry

Regards
Sandra.l@bloombex-options.com

Oh man. I wish you had gotten in sooner. Between PayPal and chargebacks, you would have had a good chance, but the deadlines are past. Companies like this are experts at stalling people in order to prevent them from recovering money.

File a complaint with www.eConsumer.gov and also with the ISA at www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

If you see any more victims, warn them that their time to recover funds is limited.

I appreciate your warning, I just would like to point out that most of the time traders which took positions and the outcome was a lost are looking to "get their lost money back" and write false accusations in such blogs.

We take these allegations very seriously and are looking into each and every scenario presented to us- sometimes it takes some time as in parallel the client has the simple task of providing us with documents of proof of identity ( most of the time the trader is the one taking its time with the compliance requests- which are also clearly presented in the site)- we are not stalling our clients, we are making sure that we are wiring the money to the right person.

Also note that most of the withdrawal requests which are “delayed” are for the following reasons:

1. The trader is not sending the appropriate documents requested by our compliance department, to permit a safe identification of the destination and A SECURED transfer of the funds

2. The trader opened long term trades, under that circumstance, requesting a withdrawal is like requesting the cancellation of a contract taken on an option. Although the amount still appears in your wallet, the amount is blocked, as the issue of the long term trade is still unknown.

3. The trader is trying to withdraw the Bonus amount without reaching the trading volume requested by our clear terms and conditions

I hope I cleared that for you.

Withdrawals are allocated to traders on a daily basis, it is sent by wire transfer (that's why we need to be very careful regarding the identity verification).

If you have any additional questions, I stand at your disposal ;-)

Regards

Hi there,

I am very sorry to read your complaint and am even more sorry I am seeing it only now.

The fact that we are not working with PayPal anymore doesn't affect you at all- your money can be sent to you through wire transfer!

Please send me your details: account number and email you signed up with for me to be able to check the full story.

Also from your post it isn't clear if you made a withdrawal request and if it was denied or if the compliance is simply waiting for you to send your Identity identification documents.

Regards

Guys, I sent 2 emails to Sandra at Bloombex without any reply until now. Apart from this I sent several emails with the required documents to all the customer representatives at the compliance department without any reply or support from their side. I opened an account with Bloombex Options several months ago and deposited USD350. I didn't do any transactions, I just want to withdraw my funds and close my account, but looks like they really don't want to refund my money. If by any chance I will get my money back I will let you know, but I start to believe that we won't get our money back soon......

Guys, I sent 2 emails to Sandra at Bloombex without any reply until now. Apart from this I sent several emails with the required documents to all the customer representatives at the compliance department without any reply or support from their side. I opened an account with Bloombex Options several months ago and deposited USD350. I didn't do any transactions, I just want to withdraw my funds and close my account, but looks like they really don't want to refund my money. If by any chance I will get my money back I will let you know, but I start to believe that we won't get our money back soon......

Hi there,

I’m the Customer Relations Manager @ Bloombex Options.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you have experienced in dealing with our services.

I’m here to provide assistance and help you with any matter that you might have.

Please feel free to contact me at any time: Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com

Cheers,

Michele S.

Dear Valentin,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you experienced in dealing with our services.

Kindly provide me Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com with your details such as account number and email you signed up with so I would be able to further investigate the matter. I shall revert to your claim with my findings within 3 business days.

Thank you,

Michele S.

Hi there,

I’m the Customer Relations Manager @ Bloombex Options.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you have experienced in dealing with our services.

I’m here to provide assistance and help you with any matter that you might have.

Please feel free to contact me at any time: Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com

Cheers,

Michele S.
Dear Michele,
Thank you for your message, I sent you an email with the documents required for withdrawal.
Your help and support will be highly appreciated.
Yours sincerely,
Valentin

Hi there,

Regards
No your not your about as much use as a igloo in the sahara ive sent you many emails in the past and never ever got a reply. you like others from bloombex are stallers BIG SCAM.

Back