• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Should I trust brokers trader?

Asking questions about a company

bilius

Recruit
So I came across a trader in darwinex brokerage who has 426% 3 years ROI. There's a performance fee of 20%. Do you guys think I should trust it and invest 10% of my capital in it to hold it long term?

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screensh.png
    Screensh.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 8
It is very hard to trust someone in forex. Specially forex broker. Unless until you use their platform you cannot fully get the answer. You can check this broker reviews. Also you can try their demo platform. So that you will get a concept of their services and activities that how reliable they are. Finally if you found it quite ok then invest but not in a big amount. Start with investing small amount in their account.

Yeah, you have to survey a lot before knowing they are true or just some creation from the scene behind.

Well in general you should trust, otherwise you'll go crazy. But that's only if you have had some positive experiences with him and are in for the long run. =)

If a trader notices there's something wrong with a broker, they should be brave enough to understand that it's better to find a new one. There're some issues showing that a broker must be changed.

Everything requires checking, because even a licensed brokerage company can create conditions that will not allow you to earn as much as you planned. Take your time and be attentive at every stage of work in the market.

When I see such a question - I always give the same advice.
Try to invest a small amount, work with it, and then try to withdraw the whole amount.
If everything is ok, continue cooperation.
If something is wrong - you know what to do.

Depends on if they are registered under the regulating bides for forex. If they are registered, which they should be, I would trust them.

Usually, very high returns require very risky trading methods. So, even with a "perfect" broker (if there is such a thing) those big fat returns provide zero assurance that the trading plan won't crash and burn the day after you join it.

I don't know how much information Darwinex shares about the activities of their traders. Can you tell any of the following?

Is the trader using some form of martingale or grid strategy? A large enough market move can easily cause these to blow out.

Is the trader using hard stop losses? If so, what percent of the account is being risked on each trade? I don't care if the trader literally glues his laptop or phone to his hand, there's always the chance to be distracted or lose connection to the server at the worst possible moment. Hard stops exist on the brokers server, so can save your account if the market moves hard against open positions while the trader can't close the trades.

Does the trading strategy show the biggest profits at the beginning and then it leveled out? If so, it's not hard to see where your investment will be joining that curve.

Depends on if they are registered under the regulating bides for forex. If they are registered, which they should be, I would trust them.
Hello, I am a beginner, can you suggest a trusted broker that you advise me to deal with?

Back