• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem signum 'free' vip signals (forexsignum.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Techno29, one day isn't enough to evaluate a service.

I think you need to re-read this whole thread carefully.

Pharaoh you're right, but I use from 6 months and I do not agree with what you write here.

I read this whole subject, and I have a few questions:

1. How is it possible that 1wildhorse lost his money, if he installs Trade Copier in your MT4 and he sets the size lots? At any time, you can disable.

2. Does he certainly used the Trade Copier installed on your PC?

3. Does he certainly used the signals forexsignum or other service?

4. Why you not explain the earlier situation, only mark service spam? one or two customers write two words and service is spam? is not serious

Any person competition can write two bad comments and then what? Described information not is true, I am using for 6 months and no lost money.

Trade Copier I have installed on my PC, I set lots 0.15 and so have all positions, not have the possibility to lost my deposit because have access to the Trade Copier and any time to possibility disable, so writing that someone lost in one day in 2000 using Trade Copier is not true.

The FPA did not mark them as a scam. The poor handling of this situation did result in AsstModerator putting a well-deserved warning on their review page.

My best guess is that when he was remotely setting up the trade copier, Signum's owner made a mistake resulting in far too large of trades and losses happening before 1WildHorse realized what was happening. This could easily have happened of 1wildhorse had gone to bed before the first trades opened.

This and your other questions could been addressed by Forex Signum's owner - if he'd been interested in supporting clients instead of attacking them. I strongly suggest you read the things he wrote in this thread when people tried to ask him to look into the situation.

Pharaoh you're right, but I use from 6 months and I do not agree with what you write here.

1. How is it possible that 1wildhorse lost his money, if he installs Trade Copier in your MT4 and he sets the size lots? At any time, you can disable.

4. Why you not explain the earlier situation, only mark service spam? one or two customers write two words and service is spam? is not serious

Any person competition can write two bad comments and then what? Described information not is true, I am using for 6 months and no lost money.

Trade Copier I have installed on my PC, I set lots 0.15 and so have all positions, not have the possibility to lost my deposit because have access to the Trade Copier and any time to possibility disable, so writing that someone lost in one day in 2000 using Trade Copier is not true.
in answer to your questions.
1) censorino offered to run my account on THEIR VPS.at no point was it installed on my pc nor did i make any trades on the account,the $2000 loss was made by THEM.i merely closed the trades when they got to be too much drawdown(20% is more than the maximum EVER drawdown publicised on their site).
2) no i did not use trade copier on my pc-refer to previous point.
3) forexsignum was offered as FREE VIP service for a $10k account
4)i mark this so called service as a scam due to the fact that 20% of the account was lost ON THE FIRST DAY THAT THEY TRADED MY ACCOUNT.

The FPA did not mark them as a scam. The poor handling of this situation did result in AsstModerator putting a well-deserved warning on their review page.

My best guess is that when he was remotely setting up the trade copier, Signum's owner made a mistake resulting in far too large of trades and losses happening before 1WildHorse realized what was happening. This could easily have happened of 1wildhorse had gone to bed before the first trades opened.

This and your other questions could been addressed by Forex Signum's owner - if he'd been interested in supporting clients instead of attacking them. I strongly suggest you read the things he wrote in this thread when people tried to ask him to look into the situation.
I contacted the service Forex and Signum customer 1 Wildhorse not used the Trade Copier with your account, so what he now says is a lie. He has not used the Trade Copier, which the customer installs itself on your MT4.

Also, the client closed the same positions and wrote of them closed his, he just looking for publicity.

I will write again if someone does not understand the operation, the customer receives a Trade Copier and installs itself in your MT4, then sets size lots.

Please remove information because it is not true.

in answer to your questions.
1) censorino offered to run my account on THEIR VPS.at no point was it installed on my pc nor did i make any trades on the account,the $2000 loss was made by THEM.i merely closed the trades when they got to be too much drawdown(20% is more than the maximum EVER drawdown publicised on their site).
2) no i did not use trade copier on my pc-refer to previous point.
3) forexsignum was offered as FREE VIP service for a $10k account
4)i mark this so called service as a scam due to the fact that 20% of the account was lost ON THE FIRST DAY THAT THEY TRADED MY ACCOUNT.

1. censorino not offer, because the service only supports Forex Signum and they are not responsible for questions related to another service, so that what you're saying is a lie.

2. The signals they use Trade Copier, whose you did not have installed, so writing about Forex Signum that this scam is a lie.First you need to find out what was running on your account and certainly not these were signals, because they are sending only the Trade Copier and as he himself have written, you not used the Trade Copier ...

3. forexsignum was offered? What are you writing about? Decide whether forexsignum or censorino or maybe another service now is bad?

4. mark a service as a scam and you not used signals and Trade Copier.

I only hope that the administrator of this forum to understand the whole situation, because it is not scam, forexsignum offer only the signals by Trade Copier.

I have installed Trade Copier, set to 0.15 lots and it is not possible to position was lots of 0.50.

1. censorino not offer, because the service only supports Forex Signum and they are not responsible for questions related to another service, so that what you're saying is a lie.

2. The signals they use Trade Copier, whose you did not have installed, so writing about Forex Signum that this scam is a lie.First you need to find out what was running on your account and certainly not these were signals, because they are sending only the Trade Copier and as he himself have written, you not used the Trade Copier ...

3. forexsignum was offered? What are you writing about? Decide whether forexsignum or censorino or maybe another service now is bad?

I only hope that the administrator of this forum to understand the whole situation, because it is not scam, forexsignum offer only the signals by Trade Copier.

I have installed Trade Copier, set to 0.15 lots and it is not possible to position was lots of 0.50.
like i said before i provided them with account login details and they traded the account on my behalf using an ea....why on earth would i LIE?methinks you are censorino employee.....
thing is there is something i didnt say before.5 of us put together 2k each to get the account up and running,and we were ALL horrified by the way censorino was trading the account on our behalves.no excuses.no bull****.censorino took our account to over 20% drawdown on the FIRST NIGHT of trading which incidentally is well above the supposed max 16% drawdown EVER....try actually answering these points instead of trying to avoid the questions (as the censorino guy also did).you are not endearing yourself with these obvious smear tactics which have no truth whatsoever.and why would you be so bothered if you werent actually censorino yourself?
anyway the point has been made.the censorino representative,far from actually attempting to address the situation,merely attempted to throw dirt,not only on myself,but FPA as a whole(to which i have no ties apart from being a poster on here),which backfired.....therefore i have no doubt that you are censorino guy again instead of addressing what actually happened(and i provided the necessary screenshots SHOWING THE $2k losses).
answer this if you will otherwise save your breath.....

by the way your bad english is a dead giveaway.....go back under the rock that you crawled from you filthy piece of ****

oh and i believe so called service was marked as spam based on the personal attacks upon FPA itself from censorino.....no need for a vote when such tactics are being employed.

The owner of Forex Signum/Censorino has been trying to blackmail the FPA by creating a site full of libel recyled from pages created by other scam companies. He's offered to take it down if the FPA hides facts about how poorly he dealt with 1wildhorse's issue.

The FPA does not deal with blackmailers. Techno29, I think you need to consider the source of the "facts" you've been told about this case.

Back