• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem signum 'free' vip signals (forexsignum.com)

I am having an issue with a company
The owner of Forex Signum/Censorino has been trying to blackmail the FPA by creating a site full of libel recyled from pages created by other scam companies. He's offered to take it down if the FPA hides facts about how poorly he dealt with 1wildhorse.

The FPA does not deal with blackmailers. Techno29, I think you need to consider the source of the "facts" you've been told about this case.
he probably wont listen,lets wait for the next round of attacks....

All customers are informed of forexpeace army. eu and a lot of interesting information, Whether it is certainly attack and several other service writes about your forum

Why this forum there is no mention of your forex sites and your affected customers?

All customers are informed of forexpeacearmy eu and a lot of interesting information, Whether it is certainly attack and several other service writes about your forum

Why this forum there is no mention of your forex sites and your affected customers?
still no attempt to actually address what happened.your words are hollow sir and have no meaning....

I contacted the service Forex and Signum customer 1 Wildhorse not used the Trade Copier with your account, so what he now says is a lie. He has not used the Trade Copier, which the customer installs itself on your MT4.

Also, the client closed the same positions and wrote of them closed his, he just looking for publicity.

I will write again if someone does not understand the operation, the customer receives a Trade Copier and installs itself in your MT4, then sets size lots.

Please remove information because it is not true.
oh by the way you made a glaring error here.any self respecting company will not give out personal details of account holders,moreover how would you be able to get details using my username 1wildhorse exactly?
this is a dead giveaway that YOU are forexsignum rep and as usual you made no attempt whatsoever to address the situation other than to try to slam both me and the FPA instead of trying to deal with this in a reasonable manner.quite frankly your company DESERVES the SCAM rating you have inflicted upon yourselves for such shoddy customer service....

5 days ago I added my reviews to forexsignum and has not been published, also my friend who uses the signals, he added reviews to forexsignum and is not published, I see that you add only the bad reviews?

This is discrimination, you add the bad reviews because they did forexpeacearmy eu and inform their clients about what is happening on this forum? Administrator please reply. Thank you

AsstModerator Note: The site the owner of Censorino created and filled with self-contradictory recycled libel was an attempt to blackmail the FPA into hiding information in this thread.

Reviews for ForexSignum.com are handled exactly the same way as reviews for all other sites listed. The fact that the owner of Censorino.com decided to make a hate site has no effect on how the reviews are processed.

There is an established procedure for tracking missing reviews...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hey-dude-wheres-my-review.42719/

Send the requested information via Contact Us and then the situation can be checked on.

Stop write lies

You not used Trade Copier - end of the topic.
at what point exactly did i say i used the trade copier,apart from on original fx grow account?
for about the 50th time now,FOREXSIGNUM TRADED MY ACCOUNT ON THEIR VPS.....
also there is no way a company would share confidential information with you UNLESS you were part of that company.i am not the one lying here.
also my bad review has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the website knocking FPA.
it is BECAUSE THEY LOST $2k on my account.i mean are you totally stupid or something?

oh by the way you made a glaring error here.any self respecting company will not give out personal details of account holders,moreover how would you be able to get details using my username 1wildhorse exactly?
this is a dead giveaway that YOU are forexsignum rep and as usual you made no attempt whatsoever to address the situation other than to try to slam both me and the FPA instead of trying to deal with this in a reasonable manner.quite frankly your company DESERVES the SCAM rating you have inflicted upon yourselves for such shoddy customer service....

Totally agreed. Reading through this thread makes me upset. Do these people really believe FPA is a kindergarten and FPA members are all retarded children deserving to be ripped off?

Totally agreed. Reading through this thread makes me upset. Do these people really believe FPA is a kindergarten and FPA members are all retarded children deserving to be ripped off?
no apparently everyone that comments on this website is an employee of FPA with no agenda other than to blackmail all of these 'legitimate' companies.....is quite laughable actually

Back