• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem signum 'free' vip signals (forexsignum.com)

I am having an issue with a company
no apparently everyone that comments on this website is an employee of FPA with no agenda other than to blackmail all of these 'legitimate' companies.....is quite laughable actually

Not me. I'm here to see who I can annoy the most. :D

Yesterday I added review and is not available, because is positive?

I have paid access to standard signals from 01.05 until today, check results.

The results that you publish on the website, are not the same as mine, but every month I earn about $ 3,000, if it is a scam do not want to think it looks like a real scam.

FPA Forums Team Note: Before creating another senseless conspiracy theory, please read the relevant sections of the FAQ...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...g-does-it-take-for-a-review-to-show-up.42848/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hey-dude-wheres-my-review.42719/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ship-why-does-the-fpa-moderate-reviews.42886/

Attachments

• results 2 month.png
    results 2 month.png
    126 KB · Views: 3
Excellent signals, customer service very good. I read different opinions about this site, but I see That all this is not true.

I am testing the signals of four weeks and I can not write that this is bad, on the contrary, is very good and free access.

158.69.201.147 PROXY CANADA

FPA Forums Team Note: The IP is from a Canadian hosting company. This means it can be used as a proxy from anywhere. Funny how many brand new accounts created primarily to claim Forex Signum is good are connected to some kind of proxy or another.

4000 website labeled as a scam on this forum, it is very suspicious. I tried to add a negative comment at another service, who among you has only good reviews and can not add, very interesting.

FPA Forums Team Note: There are currently 127 sites labeled as Scam by the FPA. You can see the list here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_scams

If you had read the FAQ Items in Moreno30's most recent post, you would know how to ask about your missing review. If you were slightly smarter, you would even know why the review as automatically disqualified, not matter what company it was for or what the rating was.

Reviews of this forum on several websites is very bad, why?

A number of those websites were created by scammers, such as InstaForex. The reason is to try to damage the FPA's credibility. The specific site you named was created by Forex Signum/Censorino's owner. Of course, you know that, since you and he are the same person.

Have you seen the information about your forum Link to site filled with Forex Signum/Censorino's lies deleted.

Information was collected from other websites

Yes, you collected lies from other websites and republished them. You also keep creating new forums accounts to try to spead your lies. You keep trying to drag this complaint against your services at Forex Signum/Censorino off topic. You seem to think that attacking the FPA will change the facts of how badly you treated your client in public.

Yesterday I added review and is not available, because is positive?

I have paid access to standard signals from 01.05 until today, check results.

The results that you publish on the website, are not the same as mine, but every month I earn about $ 3,000, if it is a scam do not want to think it looks like a real scam.

FPA Forums Team Note: Before creating another senseless conspiracy theory, please read the relevant sections of the FAQ...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...g-does-it-take-for-a-review-to-show-up.42848/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hey-dude-wheres-my-review.42719/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ship-why-does-the-fpa-moderate-reviews.42886/
hmm your results are very interesting,0.2 lot per trade,no variation.compare that with my fxblue page http://www.fxblue.com/users/xm-signum where lotsizings were all over the place,ranging from some kind of martingale system to 1 lot trades,and surely you can see the difference.if you wish to resolve this matter then do so,otherwise your words are meaningless.

Dear all,

May I please introduce myself as a CENSORINO representative. I would like to join the conversation here as I can see a few negative comments about the service of ForexSignum.

I understand, that language barrier may cause misunderstandings, that is why I will do all my best to explain the way how ForexSignum signals are working and what is the model of operation here.

ForexSignum’s trading strategies are based on years of experience in online trading, we are focusing mainly on currency exchange. As have been mentioned several times here, clients that are willing to use our service are being provided with a trade copier and it is up to them what size of risk they are able to accept. They might use our advises, but in the end the decision belongs to only one person – trade copier user.

We are constantly monitoring markets and doing our best to offer the most secure signals. As it has been mentioned before we have partnerships with, according to our experience, most reliable brokers and our revenue is based only on the volume generated by clients introduced by us. This is why we are putting a lot of effort to keep clients satisfied and give them opportunity to earn profits on Foreign Exchange Market. Our main goal is to maintain long-lasting relationships.

In case of any further questions and queries please kindly refer to info@forexsignum.com
We are replying to every email within 8 hours.

Best Regards,

Dear all,

May I please introduce myself as a CENSORINO representative. I would like to join the conversation here as I can see a few negative comments about the service of ForexSignum.

I understand, that language barrier may cause misunderstandings, that is why I will do all my best to explain the way how ForexSignum signals are working and what is the model of operation here.

ForexSignum’s trading strategies are based on years of experience in online trading, we are focusing mainly on currency exchange. As have been mentioned several times here, clients that are willing to use our service are being provided with a trade copier and it is up to them what size of risk they are able to accept. They might use our advises, but in the end the decision belongs to only one person – trade copier user.

We are constantly monitoring markets and doing our best to offer the most secure signals. As it has been mentioned before we have partnerships with, according to our experience, most reliable brokers and our revenue is based only on the volume generated by clients introduced by us. This is why we are putting a lot of effort to keep clients satisfied and give them opportunity to earn profits on Foreign Exchange Market. Our main goal is to maintain long-lasting relationships.

In case of any further questions and queries please kindly refer to info@forexsignum.com
We are replying to every email within 8 hours.

Best Regards,
how about actually addressing the FACT that your company lost me $2k in the first day of trading an account on my behalf,and have done nothing but badmouth me ever since even though the fault was yours?you have made no attempt to recompense me,and furthermore launched an attack on the very nature of FPA,and also accusing me of being a part of them.
until you actually address the ISSUE AT HAND,yet again your words are meaningless.proof has been submitted of the trading that censorino performed on my account,and yet you still are attempting to endorse a company that shows unsubstantiated results on the webpage,and traded my account in a negligent manner.LOOK AT THE FXBLUE LINK.they were ALL trades made by a representative of censorino,and resulted in a drawdown exceeding 20% within the first DAY of trading.
when your website claimed a maximum drawdown of 16%.
if you are expecting people to invest a MINIMUM of $10,000 for unverified results,when i have personally lost $2k to you people,then you are basically living on cloud cuckoo land.
i offered you a chance to fund an account on my behalf,and that i would be happy to a) return the initial fund and b) give honest and forthright opinion about how profitable/bad the service actually is,and that has never been answered either.
as a company are you too scared to take up this challenge because it would actually expose the TRUTH?
the ball is in your court my friend,quit bullshitting and either take up my offer or go crawl back under the rock you came from.

incidentally i would be happy to provide a link to a myfxbook account,showing actual results,i would of course keep open trades private as a courtesy to yourselves....however i would be giving honest assessment when it comes to real time drawdown on the account.i would prefer to work this out civilly,but you really need to give something if you want this to happen.the last thing im gonna do is invest more of my money after what you did to the last account...

Back