• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem signum 'free' vip signals (forexsignum.com)

I am having an issue with a company
IF you are denying that you were running this account on my behalf i submit to you an email transcript from marcin on 14th december 2015....

Hello
Now receive new VPS and all install. Work perfect.
Best Regards
Marcin Dabrowski

in other words you added my account to your vps and traded it on my behalf...i can add further evidence if you wish.
for example on the VERY NEXT DAY
On your account running the EA, and not Trade Copier ...

You have already used the Trade Copier, also you know how work.

Sorry that you do not like our EA, today is a bad day for EA, but for 3 months, earning more than 300%, also today is a loss, the problem is with your account does not have profit and you only see open positions.

No need to use EA, we can provide only Trade Copier.

Best Regards
Marcin Dabrowski
in other words on my account you added YOUR ea and not the signals which i was expecting.i fulfilled the conditions of the vip signals by adding a $10k account under your IB and you reacted by NOT putting the trade copier onto the account,but some unknown to this day EA that lost me $2k in ONE DAY.UNACCEPTABLE.for whatever reason the trade copier didnt run on my account,which was when marcin said that he would run my account on the company VPS.i never agreed in any way to this EA,i was expecting him to apply the signals to my account.
if you are expecting me to accept that there was a language barrier issue here,may i suggest that you employ at least one person that speaks the fekkin language?we arent talking about some obscure dialect hey.but the point remains.your company cost me $2,000 in one day,and furthermore proceeded to badmouth me in bad english without ever actually addressing the issue.if you ever want to actually clear this up,then do something about it.
however it was less about the language itself,more to do with the ATTITUDE of your company representitives,that really got my back up.

Last edited:
Dear all,

May I please introduce myself as a CENSORINO representative. I would like to join the conversation here as I can see a few negative comments about the service of ForexSignum.

I understand, that language barrier may cause misunderstandings, that is why I will do all my best to explain the way how ForexSignum signals are working and what is the model of operation here.

ForexSignum’s trading strategies are based on years of experience in online trading, we are focusing mainly on currency exchange. As have been mentioned several times here, clients that are willing to use our service are being provided with a trade copier and it is up to them what size of risk they are able to accept. They might use our advises, but in the end the decision belongs to only one person – trade copier user.

We are constantly monitoring markets and doing our best to offer the most secure signals. As it has been mentioned before we have partnerships with, according to our experience, most reliable brokers and our revenue is based only on the volume generated by clients introduced by us. This is why we are putting a lot of effort to keep clients satisfied and give them opportunity to earn profits on Foreign Exchange Market. Our main goal is to maintain long-lasting relationships.

In case of any further questions and queries please kindly refer to info@forexsignum.com
We are replying to every email within 8 hours.

Best Regards,
to my mind the situation is simple.if you wish to resolve this matter.simply fund my account to the tune of $2k(the amount i lost in that first day).then apply your signum vip signals to this account.trade the account in a disciplined and correct manner so that i can give honest and correct feedback about the LEGITIMACY of your service,and agree to provide those signals in an ongoing manner.once enough money has been made on the account to sustain itself in order to still receive your vip signals then i will happily return your $2k.
put it this way if your company is as good as your unsubstantiated claims state,then in all honesty $2k should be nothing to you.on the flip side of that particular coin,what would be better for your company as a whole?an unresolved issue whereby your company lost me a lot of money in a short space of time,and the negative feedback that generated which wasnt helped by the personal attack on myself(even though i was the victim),or honest and open feedback on a service that is actually profitable?
if you really believe in your company,then surely you will see the sense in what i am saying.

Dear Sir,

our main goal is to provide clients with the best possible service. As everyone knows forex market is a risky place, and we have a very clear risk warning on our website. It is obvious, that not every day is bringing profit, but your overall experience with us with two brokers that you have mentioned brought you profit. If you would kindly agree we would like to present the case in the way, that in our point of view is correct as there were a lot of confusing sentences here in this subject.

With best regards,

in other words you are unprepared to make this right.your words hold no weight,my account was traded in an irresponsible manner and you are unprepared to do anything about it.my complaint against your sham company STANDS as called in the first place.i hope that anyone reading these pages will think twice before even considering investing in you.if trading had been conducted in a responsible manner then of course drawdowns can be expected,but to trade in the manner that your company did on my account is NOT how a responsible company acts.i have no intention of removing what has been said in the past,it is nothing but TRUTH.good day.

Dear Sir,

our main goal is to provide clients with the best possible service. As everyone knows forex market is a risky place, and we have a very clear risk warning on our website. It is obvious, that not every day is bringing profit, but your overall experience with us with two brokers that you have mentioned brought you profit. If you would kindly agree we would like to present the case in the way, that in our point of view is correct as there were a lot of confusing sentences here in this subject.

With best regards,
and no i lost $2000 because of your company.one of the brokers absolutely lost $2000 on my account ENTIRELY DUE TO THE IRRESPONSIBLE TRADING CARRIED OUT ON MY ACCOUNT.IN THE VERY FIRST DAY.i think i will escalate this matter to the traders court in order for others to decide how people actually think.of course you will get right of reply to this.

hm actually this was escalated months ago,but because of your companies erroneous and misguided attack on the FPA itself,it was decided that there was no need for the court case to go ahead....and now months later you wish to resolve this matter but have absolutely no intention of actually even addressing the matter?im sorry if you dont like words that hurt your company,but unfortunately your company treated with me with disdain,and also lost me money and you think i should be ok with removing my honest opinions because you dont like them?GET REAL.my words were written as a WARNING for any potential investors in your company.they were true then and they are true now.and as i can clearly read from your words that you have no intention whatsoever in actually making this matter right,as far as im concerned you have no place here.
i offered for you to fund my account and trade it correctly on my behalf,and that i would even RETURN THIS MONEY once there was decent capital on the account i.e. it would cost your company NOTHING,and you wont even entertain this concept?
WHY?
apparently you still wish to treat me like a child by explaining that there are risks involved with trading like im some kind of removed idiot.yet make no attempt whatsoever to resolve the issue that was of your creation.

I suggest Mr. Censorino go back and read post #3 on page 1 of this thread. Is that how you plan to address customer questions and complaints?

i believe you called it the service with a snarl award.....you just dont treat customers that invest $10k like that if you have any sense....

have you ever heard of the expression 'cutting your nose off to spite your face'?your company seems to be extremely good at this particular thing...

Dear Sir,

Lets start from the beginning. As you have mentioned before you had an account with us at FxGrow.

Justin Wxxxx CANADA
FXGROW ACCOUNT 10120X Live USD
CREATED 2015-11-23 06:52:56
badg_196x@x.com
Tel. 1250761xxxx

With no doubt you had free access to ForexSignum signals. Within 2 weeks you you have earned $2500 in FxGrow broker, that ForexSignum used to have a relationship. Later on you have moved your funds to XM where you did not have access to signals. You are forgetting to mention, that at first you have earned $2500 with signals, later on you have lost $2000 by closing positions by YOURSELF. Positions, that were not opened by signals. You are offending the whole company.

So, summing up: You have earned $2500 with signals from ForexSignum and Trade Copier in FxGrow, then you have closed positions on $2000 loss.

In the end you are $500 on profit. Now you are demanding to refund your account with $2000. Sir, please lets be serious.

We can continue this conversation, but not on the forum. We can discuss everything, please send an email on info@forexsignum.com and provide us with your phone number or confirm the one that we have already. We will call you, this is not a problem.

We have decided not to reply on the forum anymore. If you have any further questions please send an email directly to info@forexsignum.com. You will receive your answer within 8 hours.

We are inviting everyone to take advantage of either free or paid signals. Our support team is more than happy to answer all questions coming from people interested in our services.

Please do not write new messages, because we not to reply more.

Information forum FPA, please closing the topic, as well as removal of the forum, thank you.

Best Regards

Back