• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SimpleFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I don't have any live account money invested with simpleFX but last weekend they had a problem during the large BCH (bitcoin cash) rise and fall. They sent a message to everyone who had made BCH trades, advising of a bridging problem with their liquidity provider, and that ALL trades involving BCH would be erased, and profits removed. I don't know if they only removed trades where the client won, or both losing and winning trades. However all week long users of that broker have been complaining about money being removed from their accounts, and about having trouble withdrawing funds from SimpleFX.

I was thinking about depositing with SimpleFX since they have a good variety of instruments, and good reviews, but after seeing how they treated their clients last week; I cannot trust them.

I understand there is liquidity risk in Forex, but that risk should not be borne by traders. Any problem with their liquidity providers should be resolved without harming their clients, and trading history should not be erased, no matter what the terms of service say. That should be illegal, and it probably would be if the broker was properly registered.

Stay away.

@Administrator I'm not an SimpleFX victim, but what I see what almost all traders talking about SimpleFX are not realizing is that there is not so much motivation that forexpeacearmy are doing to sound the alarm to not protect themselves if they are traders but also the SimpleFX victims. If forexpeacearmy can't stop them it only shows two rational conclusion. That we are all vulnerable to all other B brokers like Coinexx that have not gone bad OR forexpeacearmy are being paid off; Mic drop! Just saying how I see it. Man even I'm crying for these people and I'm not a victim but the "Army" doesn't act over here. :(

Last edited:
@Administrator I'm not an SimpleFX victim, but what I see what almost all traders talking about SimpleFX are not realizing is that there is not so much motivation that forexpeacearmy are doing to sound the alarm to not protect themselves if they are traders but also the SimpleFX victims. If forexpeacearmy can't stop them it only shows two rational conclusion. That we are all vulnerable to all other B brokers like Coinexx that have not gone bad OR forexpeacearmy are being paid off; Mic drop! Just saying how I see it. Man even I'm crying for these people and I'm not a victim but the "Army" doesn't act over here. :(

If you know of a scam, post about it in Scam Alerts and leave a review. Nearly every Scam Alerts thread gets responses.

Using @Administrator doesn't send a message anywhere. That account is 90% used by automated systems. 10% of the time it's used by the senior coder to check automated systems.

If you had bothered to look at the reviews for SimpleFx, you would see that any claim the FPA is bribed to protect them is ludicrous. Coinexx's reviews are better, but they also still have a number of very unhappy client reviews. I believe you own the FPA a sincere apology for spreading a false conspiracy theory.

Simplefx is one of my best brokers ever, they offer many platforms , MT4 and webtrader, pc or mobile, high leverage x500, fast deposits and withdraw and good support, I never had problems with them, I recommend.

I have a lot of experience with many different companies, but i have to say that Simplefx has one of the fastest withdrawls and the support is very helpful and professional, I wish there is more companies like them. 5 stars for them.

Simplefx is one of my favourite brokers, I'm trading with them for more than 20 years, and I never had poroblems with them, fast deposit and withdraw, low spread, very good support, their platform is very helpful, for me simplefx is very good. highly recommonded

Back