simply outstanding ! SPAM for mcdaveinvest.com HYIP Scam

Mc'dave online investment .... Guys this is real spam!!

Thumbs up for stealing money from people dumb enough to believe my spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mc'dave online investment .... Guys this is fake!!

I would like to recommend a simple cure to today's economic turbulence in nigeria. The cure is to arrest anyone associated with mcdaveinvestment.com .an international company without apple-mac company as an affiliate. I have lied and claimed I invested with them for a number of times now. Dont let this opportunity to lose all your money and ruin your future pass you by.

The best investment today for nigeria, in fact africa IS NOT MCDAVEINVESTMENT! ..

I thank MC'DAVE ONLINE INVESTMENT ... IT SEEMS THE GOOD TIMES ARE HERE AGAIN FOR US IN NIGERIA ..... TGIF

The good times will be when criminals like the people at mcdavesinvest.com are forced to do hard labor to repay what they have stolen from innocent people.

Now, mc'dave online investment is the real deal. They are paying ME TO SPAM!!

I thank MC'DAVE ONLINE INVESTMENT ... IT SEEMS THE GOOD TIMES ARE HERE AGAIN FOR US IN NIGERIA ..... TGIF

GOOD TIMES FOR PAID SPAMMERS AND CRIMINALS LIKE ME!

Investment today for nigeria, in fact africa ! ..

[COLOR="#FF0000"] For me, the sole reason for pursuing a more advanced ONLINE INVESTMENT is that I have come to the moment of facing a new challenges and I need to conquer it .... mcdaveinvestment.com answers it all. IT IS THE BEST ONLINE INVESTMENT TODAY IN NIGERIA AND REST OF THE WORLD. VEY SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD INVESTMENT.

I HAVE INVESTED AND THE RETURN IS FANTASTIC. THUMBS UP MC'DAVE ONLINE INVESTMENT.[/COLOR]

For me, the sole reason for pursuing a more advanced ONLINE INVESTMENT is that I have come to the moment of facing a new challenges and I need to conquer it .... mcdaveinvestment.com answers it all. IT IS THE BEST ONLINE INVESTMENT TODAY IN NIGERIA AND REST OF THE WORLD. VEY SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD INVESTMENT.

I HAVE INVESTED AND THE RETURN IS FANTASTIC. THUMBS UP MC'DAVE ONLINE INVESTMENT.

investors now have a rare opportunity to maximize ROI on their capital through mc'dave investment services ltd. this is a company that has records of consistency and dignity from the reviews i have seen about them. I bet Nigeria needs such companies as mc'dave investment services ltd to further boost its economy and its people. check their website, m c d a v e i n v e s t . c o m for more information. cheers

McDaveInvest.com is a HYIP. This is a form of scam that promises unrealistic returns.

Spam Cat warns against doing business with spammers.

Spam Cat warns that all HYIPS collapse sooner or later, taking all the money with them. McDaveInvest.com is getting very old for a HYIP. Poiseben also spammed for daimlerinvestment.eu, another HYIP that lies and pretends to be related to a car manufacturer. This very likely means that McDaveInvest.com is about to completely collapse.

Spam Cat recommends reading about Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS so that you won't be tempted by this sort of thing.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-basics-boot-camp/3959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

NoSpamCat.jpg

Daimler's services

Daimler investment(d a i m l e r i n v e s t m e n t . e u) is an opportunity for people around the world to enrich themselves & this type of opportunity only comes ones in a while. seems too good to be true but from my research about Daimler, Daimler Investment is an easy to use and very profitable. Daimler investment programme is a perfect solution for investors who are seeking quick BUT safe way to make residual earnings on the internet. Daimler is literarily an house hold name. They are the makers of the Mercedes Benz cars and the likes. With Daimler investment, i believe we dont have to worry about instability or inconsistencies like others.

Thanks for this opportunity Daimler!

Back