• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SkyFX : their slogan "take your scam sky high"

I am having an issue with a company
SCAM continues !!!! Today I received a call from a number that I have written as a SkyFx in my phone. Man said they had a company that provides advice on trading on the forex market (unfortunately I do not remember the name of the company), when I asked why the same phone number? He began to talk to me some stuff, so really nothing to explain. I do simple conclusion: people who sit on the other end of the phones are the same, ringing from THE SAME phones, just they are called by different companies, because they no difference, they just need to steal your money !!! OMG!

Screenshot_2015-10-21-18-28-53.png

In law, fraud is deliberate deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain. Fraud is both a civil wrong (i.e., a fraud victim may sue the fraud perpetrator to avoid the fraud and/or recover monetary compensation) and a criminal wrong (i.e., a fraud perpetrator may be prosecuted and imprisoned by governmental authorities). The purpose of fraud may be monetary gain or other benefits

Check their review page. Looks like they found a new way to annoy AsstModerator.

It's a good thing the FPA changed the words to SkyFX reviews...... before forexpeacearmy on the web, because when I googled the company nothing came up.

Re-read today skype chat with people from the SkyFx and realized that they are not analysts but just scammers who extort money. Here's a look at the screenshot below, where they told me that their analysts analyzed the Dax and they send me an analytical schedule.

Now look carefully, it's not even their analysis. If they really worked good intelligence, then why should they take unverified information with analytical sites ?? for what? because they tried to convince me that they have insider information !!This means that they do not need to use the services of analytical sites but sites need to ask them for information. Remember, they just draw you into their network and it does not matter which way you go you will be taken !! Beware !!

555555555555555.png
66666666666666666.png

Back