• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SkyFX : their slogan "take your scam sky high"

I am having an issue with a company
CySec gives only runarounds now concrete actions is taken by them its really a problem. I made about 4 inquiries no success.

There's something you need to know about regulators. They are SLOW!!! Even the CFTC (probably the most effective one out there) can take several years between initial reports and actions. While the investigation is ongoing, all they do is collect data and ask questions when necessary. They never give out any information until they are ready to take action,

Of course, if everyone gives up and stops feeding evidence to the regulators, then action may NEVER come. Cysec is finally showing signs of trying to rein in some of the worst scammers, so discouraging people from filing complaints there is exactly what the scammers want.

In addition to Cysec, there's also the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman. Reports are that they want 20 Euros to take a complaint. If I was owed thousands (or more), I think I'd risk 20 with a regulator to improve the chances of getting my money back.

I spoke with people in other forums, which deceived in SkyFx. They came to the same opinion that the SkyFx is divided into two groups of customers, say to buy one and sell the other. In any case, they are in the black, the only way to explain why they are pumping at maximum money, and then say a deal to open a large amount.

Melissa told me, James Marshall didn't work for Sky FX, he worked for another company..

Last edited:
I was told it was one of their affilliated companies during the investigation, not sure what to believe ? ?

Last edited:
That skyFFx.com email address posted in the other thread is a less than subtle hint that it's an IB of some sort trying to pretend to be an employee.

SkyFx should have immediately terminated all relationships with any affiliate who uses deceptive practices like this. I'm very suspicious that these "outside people" have inside connections.

Back