Small Investment...

yeah when you are starting its better to start with small amount, just to try out the real market and to learn how market behaves, you should not invest huge amount for such thing

It's always a good idea to start with demo. When you are ready to go live, then a very small amount is a wise idea. Avoid bonuses - too many brokers use those to tie up your funds.

but the mentality is always different while using real and demo account, i have experienced it before.
When i use demo, i was profitable, but i am afraid it isn't when i go real :(

but the mentality is always different while using real and demo account, i have experienced it before.

That's why I believe the demo account is not as helpful as most people think. It's a whole different process when you realize that real money are at stake. Not to mention the real cost of trading not visible when you are trying a demo account. Of course, a demo account can help you learn the basics but if you really want to try, I believe a mini/nano account is best, not major dollars but $100 - $200.

Just my 2c

Yeah it's because of different trading conditions in real trading. You'll never get slippage or spread widening on demo while for real trading it's quite natural. Psychological pressure also sets back your trading advancement as sometimes you make wrong decisions under influence of your emotions.
I'd say real trading is 100 times harder than demo.

I think small investment is good idea for any people who new joining of this business and also suitable for trader who still have low amount of fund to invest of forex business , Its make not heavy in mind and also not get higher pressure than big investment for those who still poor in experiences , if want to make big balance , its smply just choose the cent account type then trade as big investment

$200 is enough for you to get the REAL feel of it without boning yourself financially if it doesn't work out.

Yeah its a good amount, is you are a newbie then this much amount is ok, as you gain experience then you can some good deposits.

200 are fair amount compare to demo account :). trade with the real server are best place to get know how exactly brokers trading condition. but make sure aim for good experience even when trade small deposit amount.

Starting with low amount will force you to take high risks, which will eventually bring big losses to your trading account. You need to be very very strict on your money management if you are trading with less amount.

Back