Snap cach binary

Imahmoud33

Recruit
I'm open account with starling capital brokers 300$ For snap cash binary. Software.And cleane my account in 4 hours. This big scam.

Attachments

• IMG_0866.PNG
    IMG_0866.PNG
    579.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0867.PNG
    IMG_0867.PNG
    743.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0870.PNG
    IMG_0870.PNG
    527.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0869.PNG
    IMG_0869.PNG
    620.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0868.PNG
    IMG_0868.PNG
    620 KB · Views: 0
I do not have any experience with binary trading software, but I do know a lot about Forex EAs.
If it is something similar, you need to have precise instructions how to setup the software.
Did you have precise instructions on the settings?
As most of the traders, also most of the trading software in Forex fails.
How much did you pay for it?
On their website, they promise $1200 profit each day, so it must be a very expensive software!

I do not have any experience with binary trading software, but I do know a lot about Forex EAs.
If it is something similar, you need to have precise instructions how to setup the software.
Did you have precise instructions on the settings?
As most of the traders, also most of the trading software in Forex fails.
How much did you pay for it?
On their website, they promise $1200 profit each day, so it must be a very expensive software!
The software free after you sing in broker starling capital .
All this scammer looking for commotion .
After I'm deposed 300$

Attachments

• IMG_0866.PNG
    IMG_0866.PNG
    579.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm open account with starling capital brokers 300$ For snap cash binary. Software.And cleane my account in 4 hours. This big scam.

My Goodness! I have been really interested in trying binary option and was doing a lot of searching and searching for 1 month now. And the more I dig deeper the more skeptical I become in trying.

Well I know a lot of Robot Signals out there from which I learned from those Youtube vloggers who frequently uploads videos of their live AUTOTRADING/SEMI-AUTOTRADE with good ITM rate ranging from 75 - 83% by which these vloggers themselves claimed.

I ask the moderator if I can list it all here::D
1. NEO2
2. Copy Buffet
3. Codefibo
4. and most recently, Snap cash binary

These softwares are recommended by some YOUTUBE vloggers (I ask again the moderator/s for me to post there channels):D
1. Binaryoption spot
2. binaryoption army
3. binaryoption sheriff
4. prestigebinary option

I asked all of them for some guide since I started signing up and was given to a (questionable) broker. All of them replied to me kindly and advised me to use this and that as they are fine broker this and that except for Mr. Binaryoption spot who asked me to tell him which signal I will use and he will guide me what to do. Well I got intrigued so I replied to him and explained that I want "codefibo" but those brokers are not. I made some research about the address indicated in their contact us page and it is located somewhere in Bulgaria and the place is like a shack house. I became more scared. Mr. Binaryoption spot did not reply back when I explained to him everything about my research about those brokers. Well probably he is a busy guy.:rolleyes:

I also got stumbled upon this website. Even though this site is intended for FOREX (sorry). It revealed the other story. Of course, we cannot get into conclusion without knowing and understanding both sides of the story.

I always pray to GOD and tell HIM about binary options. Asked HIM many times for a "sign" if this is for me or not. I already tried to jailbreak my iPhone to install a call recording app so that everything will be recorded as well as the screen shot / video recording for my computer so whenever those brokers will make a conversation with me (either by phone or computer), then I am safe to tell myself that I have all proofs when things go wrong. My attempts of jailbreaking and installing screen video recording failed. So I cannot start because I have to be really careful.

>>> at present, I just signed up but haven't deposited money to them;):D

To Mahmoud, since you are there already engaging to BO, I had learned from those Youtube Vloggers and some BO traders (whether they are or they are really not) some tips on using Autotrading/Semi autotrading software

1. Before making deposit, you must provide them all the required documents needed for anti money laundering act. (communicate via email - to use as a proof)

2. You must also clearly state to them that you will just stick to the snapcash binary signal and not to have managed account or use their signal (not sure for the correct term - again communicate via email )

3. Do not accept any bonuses as they cause problem in the future withdrawals (again state it via email)

4. Always communicate via email so everything is well documented.

5. Do not accept something from brokers as they are earning from you whenever you "lose" and also those who communicate with you are not real but just a made up names:D

6. Always check the ECONOMIC CALENDAR and do not "trade/gamble" BLINDLY as semi autotrading/fully autotrading softwares 'weakness' is making trades during highly volatile times so even though they are accurate they cannot predict special economic occasions. So usually if you use these software during highly volatile time you always on a losing trade.

7. Again, Always trade during normal profitable trading time. Do not engage in trading in a highly volatile time (check investing.com - economic calendar - the more significance or horns that means it is so volatile and the software you are using will be on a 'losing' trade

8. Always trade in a small amount and slowly profiting from it. Slow but sure

9. Just withdraw your profits in an amount these broker won't feel it too high. because brokers want your big money to stay.:p

10. I forgot the other tips.

>>>For me, I will just stay safe. I came upon to Binary option due to that I want to help my parents to meet our budget (let's say 2000 USD per month is fine) as I am waiting for my employer to start opening their company and for my license to get issued. I have no idea about candlesticks or going up or down. I only know some of the front side of this industry and get started but have no idea about the full anatomy and physiology of it. Seems like knowing and learning about trading really takes time (I am also one of those people who dreamed of becoming a millionaire/billionaire).

Hopefully you will recover soon my friend, Always put God/Allah first before making your every step. Stay safe everyone.

PS attached contains my convo with binaryoption spot. Take note: 250 USD is not a small amount for me.

FPA Forums Team Note: Please do not add links to YouTube channels of highly questionable binary products.

Attachments

• BOSPOT3.jpg
    BOSPOT3.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 0
  • BOSPOT2.jpg
    BOSPOT2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
  • BOSPOT1.jpg
    BOSPOT1.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 0
it is me again...

Mr. Mahmoud. I just checked through investing.com and the time you made a trading (or autotrading) happened when there is a special economic impact (highly volatile). It is advisable not to trade one hour before and one hour after this highly impact/volatile times as autotrading software is not working accurately during this time and so almost all your trades are on a losing trade

Attachments

• investing.jpg
    investing.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 0
it is me again...

Mr. Mahmoud. I just checked through investing.com and the time you made a trading (or autotrading) happened when there is a special economic impact (highly volatile). It is advisable not to trade one hour before and one hour after this highly impact/volatile times as autotrading software is not working accurately during this time and so almost all your trades are on a losing trade
Hi
Did you tray snap cach binary or you work with hime . Any way can you show us video live with
Your money in for snap cach binary.
I'm 100% you can't do this .

Sir Mahmoud, I read your post regarding snap cash binary since I am skeptical to start using Binary options :D

I also saw your screen shot regarding your losses, so I checked it on the economic calendar and you made a trade during highly volatile time. check again my attached file. I made a lot of research about binary option and try to educate myself a bit prior to decide whether I go with it or not.

I am not working with anybody in the binary options. and I haven't started yet on any binary option because I was skeptical and became more skeptical due to lots of negative comments about it:rolleyes:

Here is the thing. I read your post as well as your attachments. I just shared with you some ideas that I got from the other traders regarding the tips before starting with binary options. And I am thankful that I learned something from them (that doesn't mean I will go for BO trading) and I am just sharing it to you since you're already there in Binary options trading. I am asking you as well to read and understand fully what I typed in here as it is not easy to type for long periods of time. As you can see, I don't also give a positive comments about the full perspective of binary options so as I haven't engaged on any of it. Getting money is not easy, losing it is like 1, 2, 3. I'd better work hard from being a nurse as it is safer rather than going unto binary options:D.

PS: please check my attachments here. almost all tabs are regarding binary options, that's how I make my research everyday, I don't just compulsively enter into something that I have no idea what is it all about.

read and understand all of my responses fully. Don't jump into conclusion and falsely accuse me of working with those people. I repeat, I never worked on any binary options and was never tried trading with them. I am also doing my extreme research before entering into something because when it comes to money, you really have to be careful. I also learned a lot both from those victims and from those successful traders (not sure whether they really are successful) through my research.

Attachments

• bo.jpg
    bo.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 0
seems like you misunderstood me mr mahmoud as my very, very first post is under approval by the moderator and so you might haven't read that. it is a very long comment and it has 3 attachments. peace!

Back