So after years of dreaming, I decided to do it.

I think forums can provide better education to beginners as compared to so called expensive Forex courses, I'm looking forward to learn more and more about this market and then I will try a hand on live trading account.

I think forums can provide better education to beginners as compared to so called expensive Forex courses, I'm looking forward to learn more and more about this market and then I will try a hand on live trading account.

Welcome to FPA Bilal, Feel free to ask us anything :)

You are right, especially those forums where real traders come and share their real time working strategy which they are personally using and gaining profit from trading. Only theoretical trading systems if shared are not much appreciated.

Hi ReignMan, been meaning to tell you your thread title: " So after years of dreaming, I decided to do it" reminded me of a very similar statement made by one of the girls I used to know. But she was NOT referring to trading the forex market :p
===================================

If you don't try trading the real thing, you will never know. So, jump in, take it slow & easy, try not to get emotional, and you will be alright :cool:

She has decided to get a D*?

*Driving license

Deciding on starting forex trading is always a difficult decision especially when you are too much excited about it. Investing in your first trading account and then trading in it is very emotionally filled act.

Greetings all,

I can honestly say that the man I was when I first started this thread, is no more. Going live changes you, lol. Takes you to levels no one can prepare you for. Fear is the one thing you have to learn to conquer, actually, emotions in general. I've actually developed some decent skills, and I'm apart of a team now.

Dreams are one thing, but actually making them into reality is another.

I wish you all the best with your trading,

Salude

Hello there,

It's been a while FPA family, but I have been dealing with the realities of the world. It's been about 5 years since I was introduced to FOREX. I tried opening accounts, used EA's expecting the big pay offs, and failed lol. Played with DEMO accounts, with fake money, and the problem with that, you get accustomed to the idea that it's not your cash. The fear isn't there that you need in order to take the trading seriously. So, as of tonight, I funded my real account. I'm nervous, but I figure if I can train with real funds, it's going to increase my experience as a trader that much further.

I hope everyone has been doing well, and here's to your trading success.

Salude,

Reign

This is concern that majority have. If we start directly with real account we just feel too nervous and scared, hence lose easily. If we start with demo account we feel too lazy and lack motivation due to knowing it does not matter the results, so it is a very confusing state for many people including me. The best thing we could do is to just learn from good sites like here and then start real account so in that way we will get positive results.

Back