Solidfxpro is scammer: I've lost 200 euro

Giov.

Recruit
I was scammed for 200 euros by a so-called Emanuele Cristaldi of Solidfxpro or solidFXPRO. I fell into their shirt: I will not see my money again. How is it possible that the authorities allow this ??

10 days from today 21.03.18 and I will write every detail of the thing to prevent others from falling: the company has seen my reviews and is providing.

I was scammed for 200 euros by a so-called Emanuele Cristaldi of Solidfxpro or solidFXPRO. I fell into their shirt: I will not see my money again. How is it possible that the authorities allow this ??
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Hello, for now I can say that I'm interacting with a consultant of Solidfxpro: I have, after reading some reviews made by me, said that I will compensate my invested, 200 euros, after a month of trial ... at present tell me that I have to wait 3 to 7 days, to get back the money paid by credit card ... (interest, which had accrued, I have not really spoken). To be noted that credit card payments arrive at the same time as they are issued, and in fact my account, 121375 on their platform, was immediately active, and the consultant made the first earnings: he promised me (and realized in the first month , trial) a line of income ranging from 6 to 10 percent monthly !!!! The last thing he told me, after justifications like the bank days that I debunked, having worked in the bank and also interacting with the current that is taking care of the matter, is that for the anti-money laundering law the competent authorities must pass these days! On 19.03.18 it appeared as a movement on my card, now blocked by me, a transfer of -200 euro and I also tell you that there are more than 200 but 207 and something, so they took without authorization! The reversal is a very rare form instead of the conventional repayment. I will update you, and I appreciate suggestions

Hello, for now I can say that I'm interacting with a consultant of Solidfxpro: I have, after reading some reviews made by me, said that I will compensate my invested, 200 euros, after a month of trial ... at present tell me that I have to wait 3 to 7 days, to get back the money paid by credit card ... (interest, which had accrued, I have not really spoken). To be noted that credit card payments arrive at the same time as they are issued, and in fact my account, 121375 on their platform, was immediately active, and the consultant made the first earnings: he promised me (and realized in the first month , trial) a line of income ranging from 6 to 10 percent monthly !!!! The last thing he told me, after justifications like the bank days that I debunked, having worked in the bank and also interacting with the current that is taking care of the matter, is that for the anti-money laundering law the competent authorities must pass these days! On 19.03.18 it appeared as a movement on my card, now blocked by me, a transfer of -200 euro and I also tell you that there are more than 200 but 207 and something, so they took without authorization! The reversal is a very rare form instead of the conventional repayment. I will update you, and I appreciate suggestions
Waiting for the updates :)

thanks FxMaster
Lt. Colonel for his advice, I can not take the step suggested by you because I know a priori that they would never accept to go on skype and sincerely I'm not skype too; my tradind's account is that of a portfolios managed by a consultant, the number is 121375 and the password to enter is G15021979m. We are left to make the payment, I have to wait for another 2 days, not holidays. Please follow the story! I do not know who to believe anymore. I only know that never again will I send money to someone on the internet ....

thanks FxMaster
Lt. Colonel for his advice, I can not take the step suggested by you because I know a priori that they would never accept to go on skype and sincerely I'm not skype too; my tradind's account is that of a portfolios managed by a consultant, the number is 121375 and the password to enter is G15021979m. We are left to make the payment, I have to wait for another 2 days, not holidays. Please follow the story! I do not know who to believe anymore. I only know that never again will I send money to someone on the internet ....
I really like your words says "I only know that never again will I send money to someone on the internet". But the price of the learning those words was high. Let's fight to get back your funds. Keep me updated and I`ll share the possible ways to get your funds back :)

Thanks immensely for the help you are giving me, now I do not feel so much alone against this group of criminals who knows where they are .... I will update you with joy and I hope that my invitation to write is welcomed by all those who they ended up in this spiral, maybe even with huge sums, and I also hope they find people like you!

Back