Spam from Highwaterjoneslawyers.com

DanaParker23

Spammer for highwaterjoneslawyers.com
Had a same problem before but thanks to Highwater lawyers I got my money back!!!!
highwaterjoneslawyers.com

The FPA is always ready to welcome any legitimate law firm which can assist clients who have been scammed. Because there are bad companies which try to rip off people who've already been scammed, Spam Cat always checks messages like this one very closely.

This spam message is not from a client of Highwater Jones Lawyers. The forums account was created using the email address support@highwaterjoneslawyers.com was posted in THIS THREAD about Banc de Options. "Dana" was kind enough to post 2 copies, so one is in the original thread and one takes its rightful place in the Spammer's Hall of Shame.

"Dana" also posted a review for a binary options trading system which said...
I have been scamed 2 times till now but finally I found lawyers which can take your money our
highwaterjoneslawyers.com

Since Highwaterjoneslawyers.com was only registered on 2016-02-22, both the FPA and Spam Cat consider it to be very unlikely that the company has had enough time to resolve anyone's issues yet. The FPA and Spam Cat doubts Highwater & Jones Lawyers regularly hires their own clients to work for the company.

The Highwater Jones Lawyers site claims an award from US News and World Report. The FPA checked and has been told the award appears to be false. Much of the content on the site appears to be taken from other law firms.

The FPA strongly suspects Highwaterjoneslawyers.com is not a real law firm, has no real lawyers, and will do nothing more than try to steal more money from those who have already been scammed. Unless this is later proven to be incorrect, the only FPA recommended use for Highwater & Jones Lawyers is to feed anything related to the company to Spam Cat.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back