spartan forex scam

dyasokta2586

Private
i am agent from spartan before.they open office on surabaya indonesia.but they just pay my client only 29k from 90k.they made agreement will pay 56k.but they want us to destroy agreement for paying client money.beware with spartanforex broker they scam broker and b book broker.david,geoff ward,ricardo they all tricky people.many complain about this company on indonesia

Attachments

• IMG_20170314_233237-1360x804.jpg
    IMG_20170314_233237-1360x804.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 2
  • resize6-1152x648.jpeg
    resize6-1152x648.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2017-03-08-06-07-53-678_com.whatsapp.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-08-06-07-53-678_com.whatsapp.png
    502.6 KB · Views: 2
That agreement appears to give your client the right to complain. I'd say having a chat with the Indonesian financial regulators would not be a bad idea at this point.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-12-20-50-21-390_com.whatsapp.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-12-20-50-21-390_com.whatsapp.png
    507.8 KB · Views: 2
Sent him a link to this thread the same way you communicated with him and ask him to reply here.

This broker is scam and tricky broker..when one of the owner (his name david) came to surabaya,he did a lot of teleconference with indonesia representatif partner,ib and client,they agree to pay 56k from 90k and ask us to wait a few days to transfer the money to our original payment resources for payment as agreement (we are using indonesia famous payment gateway : fasapay ).but when the times come to payment,they only pay 29k. This tricky plan is just for buying some time to run away from indonesia. David,we will never stop chasing u until u pay our money.this world as small as our gadget screen.u should to know it. We invite u to come to this forum.

This broker is scam and tricky broker..when one of the owner (his name david) came to surabaya,he did a lot of teleconference with indonesia representatif partner,ib and client,they agree to pay 56k from 90k and ask us to wait a few days to transfer the money to our original payment resources for payment as agreement (we are using indonesia famous payment gateway : fasapay ).but when the times come to payment,they only pay 29k. This tricky plan is just for buying some time to run away from indonesia. David,we will never stop chasing u until u pay our money.this world as small as our gadget screen.u should to know it. We invite u to come to this forum.
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your issue.

Im client from indonesia. I have balance in spartan. But until now spartan didnt sent my money. They cancel my withdrawal. Total my balance around 17.7xx but they only pay me around 8800.
Spartan already scam.

Our perspective as the broker in this case would be somewhat different.

Mr. Dyas (the originator of this thread) is an IB in Indonesia. We believe and have evidence to support that he is part of an organized syndicate to commit fraud against forex brokers.

Spartan, through its 6 year history, has never offered deposit bonuses to clients. We have always been willing to work out special reduced commission deals or rebates to volume clients and of course offer commissions to IBs. However, Mr. Dyas asked that we offer his clients a 25% bonus on deposits and said that if we would agree to do so, he would bring us many clients (he claimed to us that all brokers looking for Indonesian clients offer deposit bonuses, which we later found out and he also later admitted to us was not true).

As do all brokers, in offering a deposit bonus, we placed terms and conditions on recipients of the bonus. Among the terms are the following:

------

In order to be able to withdraw the trading credit, the Customer must trade 1.0 standard lots for every $2 in bonus funds received (or other arrangements such as are specifically mentioned in any other offer). Any trading losses are always subtracted from a client’s own funds first and then from the trading credit.

“Unauthorized Activities” may include but are not limited to the following:

Internal/external hedging;
Churning;
Use of fake identification;
Trading patterns such as risking all the trading equity in large one directional trades;
Use of excessive leverage;
Same electronic identification point or same unique hardware identification number (Mac) with other users;
Deposit and withdrawal patterns;
Communication with account holders;
The use of an IP address that does not correspond to the identification documents of that client.

------

100% of the clients that Mr. Dyas brought violated the above terms (specifically “trading patterns that risk all the trading equity in large one directional trades”). Furthermore many of the clients do not fit the profile of an average forex trader (old ladies, for example) which leads us to believe that they are acting as “beards” for the syndicate. In no case did any client meet minimum volume requirements specified in the terms.

HOWEVER, despite the violation of the terms, we paid withdrawals to many clients in excess of their original deposit, as a demonstration of good faith. When it became clear, that the whole thing was a scam, we put an end to the bonus offer, informed clients that due to the abuse no further profits would be paid, however that we would allow a withdrawal of 100% of client deposits in those cases where the client had not already withdrawn more than the sum of their deposits.

At this time, 100% OF CLIENTS THAT HAVE REQUESTED THEIR ORIGINAL DEPOSIT BACK HAVE BEEN PAID SAME. According to our records only 1 of Mr. Dyas’s referred clients has an account balance in excess of his deposits, has not executed withdrawals up to the sum of his deposits, and has not yet requested the return of said sum of deposits.

Finally, we have been told that Mr. Dyas has threatened physical violence against former employees of Spartan in Indonesia. We have instructed said former employees to go to the police where appropriate.

The whole experience has soured our endeavor of seeking entry into the Indonesian market, and proceeding with business development there is not something we intend to explore further at this stage.

Jimmy Olsen Ramirez, Director
SpartanForex Limited

i am agent from spartan before.they open office on surabaya indonesia.but they just pay my client only 29k from 90k.they made agreement will pay 56k.but they want us to destroy agreement for paying client money.beware with spartanforex broker they scam broker and b book broker.david,geoff ward,ricardo they all tricky people.many complain about this company on indonesia

Back