SphereTester - Forex Tester and Simulator - 30% discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan_80

SphereTester.com Representative

SphereTester is the most complete forex tester and simulator utilising the power of MetaTrader 4. Grapical User Interface, order management, economic calendar and other enhanced features ensure a like for like trading experience.

It can simulate trading for any instrument, supports all order types and operations, has an easy to use graphical interface and most importantly it is the first forex tester that features an economic calendar.
spheretester-460x295.jpg

forex_tester_news.jpg
SphereTester is the first forex simulator that has a built-in economic calendar. It can display news events and their actual, forecasted and previous values for any period of time starting from 2006 for any major currency or economic event.

This unique solutions ensures that you can factor in the different news events and their impact in your trading strategies easier than ever before and gain a better understanding of how these events affect the movements of any currency pair or instrument.

MAIN FEATURES

• One click execution of market orders
  • Drag&drop execution of pending orders
  • Economic News Calendar
  • On screen order management
  • Speed control and Pause
  • Floating displays
  • Automatic updates
  • Unlimited number of trades
  • Supports all timeframes and instruments

SEE IT IN ACTION

[video=youtube;8-7_kSbXkWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-7_kSbXkWY[/video]

Learn, Develop, Test, Analyse, Improve​

All instruments change their behaviour and characteristics over time and it is crucial that traders recognise and understand these changes. SphereTester helps with the development of new trading strategies, testing, analysing and improving the results. All this using the MetaTrader 4 framework and all its features plus your custom indicators and scripts. Practice at any time it suits you and become more prepared for live trading in less time.
SphereTester can help you to learn the basics of trading, discover patterns and correlations or if you are more experienced use it to develop and test trading strategies, improve your entry, exit and risk management rules and analyse how trading around news events affects your performance.

EXCLUSIVE OFFER TO FPA MEMBERS ONLY​

For a limited time only you have the opportunity to purchase a copy of SphereTester at a 30% discounted rate for $41.3 only(the normal selling price of the software is $59) by using the following discount code at checkout:

FPA30​

Hurry, this offer ends on the 3rd of August at 5pm NY time!

Get started today at SphereTester - The Ultimate Forex Tester!

box-300x244.png

You can check the reviews for SphereTester here...

SphereTester | Forex Software Reviews | Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2015-08-03T16:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 pm, New York Time, on Monday, August 3rd, 2015. It comes with a 30 day refund period

Mention was made on your website about running your indicators and scripts on SphereTester but no specific mention was made of EA's. Can I also test my Expert Advisor on SphereTester? Please advise

Mention was made on your website about running your indicators and scripts on SphereTester but no specific mention was made of EA's. Can I also test my Expert Advisor on SphereTester? Please advise

Hi Rah,

many thanks for your interest in SphereTester.

As this software is a standalone EA in itself and runs in the strategy tester of MT4 it cannot be used to test another EA. The main purpose of SphereTester is to enable traders to manually test, evaluate and refine strategies within MT4 before implementing them (automated or manual trading) in a live environment.

If you want to see on a chart how an EA performs, I recommend you use the strategy tester in visual mode with the EA attached.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back