Standard-Fideltity-Carlton-DCS-Trust-the-Philippines-and-some-Botnet?

linda miller

Recruit
Hi there,

A friend who lost around five dollars to binary options fraudsters recommended that I post something here, though my case with Standard Fidelity might be a little bit unusual as I am rather a type of secondary victim.

I am a secretary at a huge producer of medical drugs and equipment and, essentially, am about to lose my job because of all of this, pending the findings of the internal audit department, I think, but I better start at the beginning.

It was around the middle of last year when I got a call for my boss from Standard Fidelity in Japan asking for his cell number. I had never heard of the company, but since he takes regular business trips to Asia I saw no harm in providing the information requested. It was a woman with a British accent I spoke to, can‘t remember much more, except that’s she said something about a new product one of our main competitors in the cancer treatment field was about to bring to market. So, I really had every reason to believe that this was not only a legitimate, but important work-related matter.

I then heard nothing more about this until I received an invitation from the internal audit department for an employee interview, accompanied by hundreds of pages I was supposed to work through before the next day in preparation for the interview.

I can‘t explain everything here but essentially it comes down to this. My boss wound up investing around 120,000 USD in Exelexis shares, which is our competitor and a NASDQ member. Since they had in fact developed a new cancer drug, their stock value almost doubled over the next few months. When it reached some 240,000 USD my boss decided that it was time to cash out. The first thing that happened was some tax consultancy firm, Carlton Church, contacted him and asked that he pay about 40,000 USD to them as US withholding tax for non-resident aliens. They said it would be refunded if he just filed a US income tax return with the IRS through them. He agreed to pay. A few weeks later, an alleged "transfer agent" going by the name of DCS Trust/ Pt. Equity DCS contacted him and asked for a broker‘s commission of another 10,000 USD, which he also paid. After that he waited, but his money never came. Calls were not returned and even a formal letter from a debt collection agency went unanswered. At that point, my boss hired a private investigator whose final findings were then turned over to our internal audit department, etc. . .

Though the auditors treated me very nicely I still I ask myself – what the **** can I do for all of this? The 120,000 my boss lost is more money than I make in a year. I am certainly not as smart as he is and I do not have all the degrees he has but I am not dumb. As a matter of fact, I would have stopped paying at the very moment when they asked for money to be wired to foreign bank accounts in countries like Indonesia, the Philippines or some Baltic states I had never heard of before.

One thing that I do not get at all is: why was the last question the auditors asked me if I had any knowledge about some mass spam advertising QCMG-stock, a company allegedly also developing cancer drugs but whose shares seem to be practically worthless? Or whether I knew anything about an obscure “Nucerus-Bot-Net”? I did not even know what a “Bot Net“ was, but maybe this was the point that brought my employers‘ audit department on the plan – I don‘t know.

What I would like to know from you folks here is, if I am fired and I have to pay back the 120,000 USD, could I sue Standard Fidelity/Carlton Church and DCS/Pt. Equity Trust? Or if something went wrong with the company‘s IT structure am I liable for this? I mean, all I did was answer the phone, and it’s my job to answer the phone.

Hi there, seems I can keep my job -(if I want to after all of this . . . ). Funny thing is they don't stop coldcalling us. Lately, somebody from an entity named Cathay Dupont brokers or so called. O'course this time I did not give any cell phone number to them. I am just wondering if these are the same guys? It was a number from Japan once more - I think.

Cathay Dupont is 100% run by the same people as Standard Fidelity.

I'd like to talk to you about it by email or w/e. I'm particularly interested to find out what your boss' PI came up with.

I have tons of information on this particular scam. Please contact me here or at REMOVED when you can and I'll give you my contact information and phone number etc.

FPA Forums Team Note: Please post any evidence you have publicly. That way everyone can benefit from the information.

"FPA Forums Team Note: Please post any evidence you have publicly. That way everyone can benefit from the information."

1) Standard Fidelity (standardfidelity.com) and the concurrently running (though slightly older) scam Carlton-Church (carlton-church.net) are both registered to the same UK Director and Secretary... here... https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10280561/officers

2) Carlton-Church and DCSTrust.net associated with the same IP address/mail server that has about 30 or so shared websites at the same address which are ALL either direct boiler-room scams like SF or are supporting or secondary scams. That list is here... https://www.robtex.com/ip-lookup/178.238.226.67 and you should find this list....

1. bio-alk.com
  2. mail.createsquare.co
  3. mail.accordinvestmentmanagement.com
  4. mail.caritasservisinternasional.com
  5. mail.eba-europa.com
  6. mail.fdic-us.com
  7. mail.global-internationaltrading.com
  8. mail.globaltax-solutions.com
  9. mail.hansa-equity.com
  10. mail.internationalstrategicventures.com
  11. mail.philorthotics.com
  12. srv4.plusjuan.com
  13. mail.pmr-law.com
  14. mail.sec-dim.com
  15. mail.unitedtaxstrategies.com
  16. mail.wentworthworldwidelimited.com
  17. mail.balmoralinternationalgroupsa.net
  18. mail.carlton-church.net
  19. mail.caymanassetmanagement.net
  20. mail.dcstrust.net
  21. mail.ftlbpa.net
  22. dc-8702d5ba-mail.hopeandfaithrecovery.net
  23. mail.impact-finance.net
  24. mail.okeefeandpartners.net
  25. mail.royalasiatrans.net
  26. mail.royalpacificinternational.net
  27. mail.seek-llc.net
  28. mail.unitedtaxconsultingltd.net
  29. mail.vantage-equity.net
  30. mail.e-power.site
EVERY single one of those is part of a boiler room scam and ONLY those sites are at that IP. I can give full details on the nature of every single one of those entities later. (The list does change from time to time but every one is always associated with a boiler-room fraud.)

3) #2 "createsquare.co" is ONLY used as the account login platform for Carlton-Church.net and StandardFidelity.net, though SF is not at that IP address. You can see that at either account login site like here...

standardfidelity.createsquare.co/

4) For instance, see that "fdic-us.com"? Victims of Standard Fidelity have received fake correspondence coming from that site claiming to be US FDIC correspondence. (Not even remotely convincing since it even has "fdic-us.com" at the bottom of the correspondence when every US government website ends w/.gov... not to mention actually just talking to the real FDIC and asking if it is real which they confirm it's not.)

5) DCSTrust.net is there as well which reasonably shows there is no arms-length separation between Standard Fidelity and their supposed transfer agent.

6) However, all anyone has to do to confirm that SF, Carlton-Church, and DCSTrust (and all the other ones on that list that are operational) are essentially run by the same people is to simply call them. You will get the same office, same receptionists, same crappy VOIP headsets, same intake procedure word-for-word, the same excuses about how the "broker" isn't available. You can even hear the same "brokers" in the background sometimes. This is a call-center operation in Manila that has been running this scam in all its prior iterations for years.

7) So, Cathay Dupont? Not in the same block of websites this time but it's the same thing. Call them, you get the same office. Just try it. And, you guessed it, CathayDupont.com is Cathay Dupont Ltd. registered to the same 2 guys in the UK... https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10534974

That's enough for now. I can fill in this and much more in greater detail. Including who is actually running the call-center operation itself that is stealing the money and exactly where it is if anyone is interested.

=========

Generally a first look at this stuff by a PI will turn up only the most basic of information and is essentially a waste of money. However, in the off-chance that Linda Miller's boss' PI came up with something interesting, I'd like to hear about it. I'd prefer to talk to the victim himself though, I think, and see if any coordination can be made with already ongoing investigations, criminal and civil proceedings, etc. instead of him starting from scratch and wandering around in the dark on his own without help. The chances of recovery are, of course, very slim, but there are some options worth talking about.

I've actually found and spoken to both the Director and Secretary mentioned in all 3 business registrations. Extremely dodgy story as well as an easily uncovered shady past. However, those 2 guys do NOT figure into the larger historical case and have only shown up in the latest versions of the same ongoing scam. That is, I'm telling you that Cathay Dupont, Standard Fidelity, and Carlton Church are just the latest versions with pretty obvious links to those 2 guys in the UK, but those guys don't come up if you look back before those 3 entities. There are at least a couple of dozen versions of the same scam going back around a decade that I can show have evolved and faded out with common origins but the point is that all of them are run by the same main people who run the call-center/boiler-room operation I described.

Lastly, I'll include the secondary business registration (attached) for Standard Fidelity. So, this is in Italy and is associated with another couple of people as you can see.

Cathay Dupont appears to have their off-shore registration in Hong Kong... https://www.hkgbusiness.com/en/company/2494267 ... I mean, I'm not 100% sure that's the same Cathay Dupont, but judging by the timeline of the UK registration and the HK registration I'm like 99% sure it's the same one. Cathay Dupont is relatively brand new, though, so I haven't looked further into info that might be available from that registration.

Attachments

• STANDARD FIDELITY LTD_visura ordinaria 12.05.17 (002).pdf
    107.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi Hamish McBagpipe,
thank you very much for all of this. I will ask on Monday if we really have anything to add to it that is worth being to be uploaded here.
Linda also on behalf of Patricia O' Farrell.

Hey of anyone has anymore info on Catay Dupont i would appreciate it as i have money invested with them haven't seem to have problems yet but i am worried after reading these posts.

Hey of anyone has anymore info on Catay Dupont i would appreciate it as i have money invested with them haven't seem to have problems yet but i am worried after reading these posts.

Your money is completely gone. 100% loss. You will never get a penny back, will be unable to trade your fake shares, and will be asked by secondary scams to give more money in an attempt to recover your losses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your money is completely gone. 100% loss. You will never get a penny back, will be unable to trade your fake shares, and will be asked by secondary scams to give more money in an attempt to recover your losses.
Well sh;;;;;;t better contact them and see if i can find out what's happening. I'll let you know if i have any luck getting money back out of them. Thanks.

Well sh;;;;;;t better contact them and see if i can find out what's happening. I'll let you know if i have any luck getting money back out of them. Thanks.

You won't get your money back. Luck has nothing to do with it.

You can contact me here, REMOVED for more, if this gets through.

FPA Forums Team Note: For the second time, please post any evidence or other useful you have here in this thread. That way everyone can benefit from the information.

Back