Starting out with $200 and waht next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start with $200 is enough for a beginner. I too started with this amount. I loose half of my amount and get experience of real trading .I cam e to know demo and real trading is different one , I feel need to do more practice on money management techniques. Next time I make less losses grow my amount day by day. Now I had thousands of capital to trade in forex market.

When you start with little amount like $200 you need to focus mainly on your money management, at times you will get tempted when you see a good setup to use high lot to get a big win, those will be the times that will test your nerves and control for action strongly on your money management.

When you start with little amount like $200 you need to focus mainly on your money management, at times you will get tempted when you see a good setup to use high lot to get a big win, those will be the times that will test your nerves and control for action strongly on your money management.

True that. Money Management is the key here.

$200 is quite good amount but I think you should invest more $300 to have $500. Some big brokers DELETED

Moderation Note: Please save information on individual brokers for the Commerce Zone.

$200 is a reasonable amount according to my country. If I'm able to generate $40 - $50 per month on a $200 account, then I'll be very satisfied with it.

If you can safely and reliably generate $40 profit on a $200 account, that's 20% per month. If you don't make withdrawals and keep getting 20% each month, after 12 months, you would have $1800. In 5 years, you would be a millionaire.

Making 20% in a month - easy.
Making 20% each month safely and reliably - good luck!

It is not impossible.

Assuming your broker has a margin call level set at 50%, you technically have $100 to play around with.

With a 0.01 lot risk, you have working drawdown level of 1000 pips before alarm bells start ringing.

Look for a trade that remains within 1000 pips drawdown and perhaps delivers you over 200 to 400 pips.

This means you may only make one good trade, and that is all what is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back