stay away from FXPROSOFT they are scammers

Kerdizo

Recruit
have bought this EA fxprosoft.com/goods/expert/trading-system-big-turbo-ea-full from them and although i have asked for a refund still nothing

also be aware that from what i understand behind bigturboea.com and fxprosoft.com is the same person !!!

and from what i saw on a thread about bigturboea on myfxbook.com its not only me.

dont be fooled by how many bought and that it has 0 refunds or 100% positive reviews.... because my negative review has been deleted and no refund yet made!

Last edited by a moderator:
Send them an email. Include a link to this thread. Invite them to join the discussion and explain where your refund is.

have bought this EA fxprosoft.com/goods/expert/trading-system-big-turbo-ea-full from them and although i have asked for a refund still nothing

also be aware that from what i understand behind bigturboea.com and fxprosoft.com is the same person !!!

and from what i saw on a thread about bigturboea on myfxbook.com its not only me.

dont be fooled by how many bought and that it has 0 refunds or 100% positive reviews.... because my negative review has been deleted and no refund yet made!

how did they respond to your refund request?

nearly a month and nothing....hope this shows everyone how credible this person is... i am thinking whether i should mention the persons name

Back