Stern Options took my relative's life savings

HeinzelmanDak

Private
A mentally confused and vulnerable relation of me got invested in Stern-Options.com. They traded for him and he lost 160.000 euro in just two days. In total he lost more than 260.000 euros. He was put under pressure to trade, I can show the screen-dumps of his iPhone with the log-history, and he was mentally not able to resist.
Although he signed compliance statements for the money he transferred, he did not sign for 50.000 euro, but this money has also been taken from his balance. On behalf of this person I am figuring out how we can recover, as he is mentally disorganized and broken.
He basically lost all his savings.
Please advise.
Heinzelman

A mentally confused and vulnerable relation of me got invested in Stern-Options.com. They traded for him and he lost 160.000 euro in just two days. In total he lost more than 260.000 euros. He was put under pressure to trade, I can show the screen-dumps of his iPhone with the log-history, and he was mentally not able to resist.
Although he signed compliance statements for the money he transferred, he did not sign for 50.000 euro, but this money has also been taken from his balance. On behalf of this person I am figuring out how we can recover, as he is mentally disorganized and broken.
Please advise.
Heinzelman
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://stern-options.com/en/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13500/sternoptions-binary-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/tradesternoptions/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo_OQ_8dWv0vtU50iRMXeVw/feed

https://plus.google.com/u/0/118403152667445543212

Please advise.
Heinzelman
Hello
Please advise.
Heinzelman

Hello Heinzelmani, my name is John Brown from the Stern Options Customer Relations department. I am sorry to hear of your trading experience and would like to offer my assistance. Kindly email me at my email address john.b@sternoptions.com. I will most definitely look into your case and respond to you.
I await your reply.

Thank you

John B.

Hello

Hello Heinzelmani, my name is John Brown from the Stern Options Customer Relations department. I am sorry to hear of your trading experience and would like to offer my assistance. Kindly email me at my email address john.b@sternoptions.com. I will most definitely look into your case and respond to you.
I await your reply.

Thank you

John B.
Hello

I await your reply.

Thank you

John B.
John,I WANT ALL THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY. SternOptions robbed a mentally disordered person by forcing him to trade. How dare you taking away 160.000 euro from his balance in just two days! And even 50.000 euro where he did not sign a compliance statement for.
You have taken 260.000 euro over-all from a mentally vulnerable old men. I don't need assistance from you. I know that the only think you would request is putting in more money to recover and there will be no more money deposited whatsoever!
JUST CHARGE-BACK straight away. No discussion. Just follow up. At least I will follow up to do everything I can to recover for this poor fellow. You know exactly which person I am talking about, and don't dare to give him more phone call, as you did again this week again asking him for more money.
Heinzelman

John,I WANT ALL THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY. SternOptions robbed a mentally disordered person by forcing him to trade. How dare you taking away 160.000 euro from his balance in just two days! And even 50.000 euro where he did not sign a compliance statement for.
You have taken 260.000 euro over-all from a mentally vulnerable old men. I don't need assistance from you. I know that the only think you would request is putting in more money to recover and there will be no more money deposited whatsoever!
JUST CHARGE-BACK straight away. No discussion. Just follow up. At least I will follow up to do everything I can to recover for this poor fellow. You know exactly which person I am talking about, and don't dare to give him more phone call, as you did again this week again asking him for more money.
Heinzelman
Although I urged SternOptions to stop making phone calls to my mentally vulnerable acquaintance, SternOption rep Alex Borghese (surely it is a fake name) called him again today and threatened him because they don't like to be blamed and shamed it looks like. Come on you guys at SternOptions WE WANT ALL THE MONEY BACK.

Hello "Mr. Brown",
We know that GMM is going through liquidation, how are you going to make these people whole again? David, I know this is you, give these people their money back, NOW!!!!

Hello "Mr. Brown",
We know that GMM is going through liquidation, how are you going to make these people whole again? David, I know this is you, give these people their money back, NOW!!!!

Hello, having checked our records we show that the client was given a full return of their deposit 250.00 Eur. back in May. A confirmation note was sent to the client regarding their refund on May 17th. Please have your client double check their bank statements and records or this. Thank you.

Ummm, "Mr. Brown", you took another 50k euros from him. I do believe that capital needs to be returned pronto!! Confirmation or no, it doesn't matter, you need to return his money that you took from him from a very hard sell from you. Move it now and return what is rightfully his. THIS IS NOT YOUR MONEY!!! Get your "Compliance Department" and "Accounting Department" on this. Don't even go the route that this needs to go to "Upper Management", we all know that there is no such thing of these departments. You do not take from a mentally hurt person - NO ONE DOES THAT!!

“Mr Brown” I am sure will will never know your real name but anyway...
I can upload the trace of bank transfers to prove that more than 260000 euro has gone through the drain. 250 euro was returned and even a bit more at the initial stages. Just to build some fake trust. And my mentally disordered acquaintance believed it. This person did for sure not comply for 50000 euro. He never signed for it.
MOVE ALL THE MONEY BACK mr Brown or mr Fisher or mr Borghes or Goldman.
You have broken a vulnerable old man!
Follow me on Twitter or Facebook
HeinzelmanDak

Stern-Options replied to my e-mail. This is what I wrote:
"Support,
DON'T CONTACT "Hidden". "Hidden" is put under Government administration.
He does not deal with this issue by contacting you!
JUST RETURN WHAT BELONGS TO HIM AND WHAT YOU HAVE ILLEGALLY TRADED AND STOLEN FROM HIM.
His accountant will handle his case on his behalf YOU KNOW WHO HE IS!
I continue on this case until there is a solution!
I will put his on the social media soon. REACT QUICKLY!"

This is the reply from Stern-Options today 2 Nov 2017:
"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply.
As we mentioned before, this issue can only be resolved with the customer directly. We are unable to proceed with any third-party."

BROWN, BORGHESE, GOLDMAN, FISHER OR WHATEVER FAKE NAME IS AROUND THERE, READ THIS:
INDEED, RESOLVE THIS WITH THE CUSTOMER DIRECTLY! AND RECHARGE THE MONEY AT HIS ACCOUNT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROCEED WITH A THIRD PARTY WHATOEVER!
HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGING A MENTALLY VULNERABLE OLD MAN! AND STEAL MORE THAN 160.000 EURO IN TWO DAYS!!

Back