Still Losing Money Trading? ...Try This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lazy Trader

thelazytrader.com Representative
Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 14.52.47.png
Now’s your chance to experience the magic of our globally acclaimed trader training program – BUT WITHOUT spending THOUSANDS! :)

Valued at $1997, you can gain access for $1

For this week ONLY, we will pay for 99% of the enrolment fee for entry onto our flagship ULTIMATE trader training programme (valued at $1997 on the website, you pay and enrollment fee of just $1 instead! A subscription of $160pcm kicks in 30 days thereafter. If you don't like it, you can cancel within 30 days and get your $1 back).

So, there you have it. It could be yours to try for a buck.

===> Read on to claim your spot

***Here's the BANG you'll get for YOUR BUCK with your ULTIMATE™ membership***

Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 14.35.06.png

Learn to profitably trade from only 10 minutes a day

A style of trading that works for all asset classes
Cutting edge strategies that work in all markets
Access to All Lazy Trader Strategies (Basic and advanced)
Weekly market analysis: Market Insider™
15+ hours of concise video tutorials and flipbooks
Trade ideas: FX, Commodities and UK & US Indices
Trading podcasts
Access to 40+ years experience in the markets
VIP Access to The Lazy Trader's Inner Circles™
Dedicated lifetime support
Trade Voyager™: Pattern recognition software
Trading Zen™: Trader hypnosis audio course
Wealth Programming audio course
VIP Access to our Online Trading Community™
Iron Clad Guarantee: Full refund if not 100% satisfied
All of our courses are accredited by the CPD

(More info on the Ultimate™ programme HERE)

To claim your place

1. Sign up to the Ultimate programme
2. Type in promocode: fpa115 to generate your exclusive discount
3. Proceed through checkout
4. And enjoy the fun with us!

==> Click here to claim your place

Acting FAST will gain you access SAVING YOU THOUSANDS...

...It will also help you to:

• Transform a costly, stressful mistake into a carefree, relaxing, profitable hobby
  • Relax as your money works overtime, on autopilot, with our groundbreaking strategies
  • Beat the banks at their own game: read and analyse markets with the rare winners
  • Always feel supported and never alone with your trading as a part of our rapidly growing online community...
Pssst! To claim your place, sign up using the promo-code: fpa115

button.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 14.52.47.png

But PLEASE ONLY take advantage if you're serious

We want to present this as a "golden opportunity" to someone who deserves it. The kind of person who has a long-term vision and really wants to transform their fortunes in the market. Hopefully this is you. If it is, then great!

But, if you’re the kind of person who gets giddy on free stuff, or gets intimidated by commitment (there’s an ongoing cost of $160 per month for membership, as stated in the sign-up process), or just wants to poke around with no real intention of sticking around to see how we can help long-term...then please don’t rob the kind of person we want to work with of their chance. Just hit “delete” and pretend this email never happened :)

But if you are serious, we look forward to working with you!

This offer comes with a 30 day refund guarantee. Please make sure to use the promo code given above for this offer.

I you use this service, please leave a review here...

The Lazy Trader Reviews and Ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

Hi, your $1 offer is obviously designed to remove any barriers to starting your training course and this is very tempting. But rather than waste your time or mine can I ask a couple of questions? # 1. In the reviews a number of people mentioned depositing money with a specific broker. I already haave a broker, so if this is necessary can you explain why please? # 2 Is your training based on techical anaysis(albeit a system), on price action, on fundamentals or a combination?
Look forward to your reply, Allen.

Hi, your $1 offer is obviously designed to remove any barriers to starting your training course and this is very tempting. But rather than waste your time or mine can I ask a couple of questions? # 1. In the reviews a number of people mentioned depositing money with a specific broker. I already haave a broker, so if this is necessary can you explain why please? # 2 Is your training based on techical anaysis(albeit a system), on price action, on fundamentals or a combination?
Look forward to your reply, Allen.

Hi Allen, thank you for giving me the opportunity to answer your questions!

1. There is no requirement for you to deposit money with a broker – we have a “preferred” broker for those who do not have an account or need/want guidance but this is by no means compulsory. You have complete freedom of choice!

2. Our training is blended: 70% technical, 30% fundamental analysis. You will receive your training in technical analysis with the static content in the members’ area and the fundamentals when receiving the weekly market analysis webinars and trade ideas.

I hope this helps. We look forward to welcoming you aboard.

This offer comes with a 30 day refund guarantee. Please make sure to use the promo code given above for this offer.

I you use this service, please leave a review here...

The Lazy Trader Reviews and Ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

The offer is acces for $ 1, at the moment I want to subscribe I have to pay $ 252.00, please explain

The offer is acces for $ 1, at the moment I want to subscribe I have to pay $ 252.00, please explain
Hi Klaas,
The reason why it states $252 is because, in order to obtain the discount, you will need to type the promo-code and hit apply. This will reduce the $252 fee to $1 - as explained above.

Best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back