stonehedgefx.com is a Fraud

diegazzo

Recruit
Instead of just a comment, I'll post this like a thread.

This broker is a complete fraud, I wonder why en FPA there is little to none information about this scammer, yes stonehedgefx.com is a scam.

Mr. Fabian Soriano, an account manager from StoneHedge FX contacted me since my father had an account with them and when he passed away I wanted to know what happened with over $12,000 he had in this company. So I decided to give it a try, I was able to see that my father received at least two money withdrawals from the earnings of his account, so I figured out it would be a good option and I had my fathers blessing before he died to continue with this kind of investment.

Little did I know that my father was been scammed way back from this so called broker, and until I had a hold on some of his papers I realized this broker does not make any moves for the good sake of the clients.

Once my account was opened with $5,000 minimum deposit, they made some good trades and earned a little bit, so I decided to withdraw from the earnings of my account, about $1,000. Later they tricked me into think that there was a good wave of movements coming ahead because of the markets behaviour, and I proceeded to deposit $5,000 more. When the earnings started to rise, again I decided to withdraw another $1,000, this is when it became difficult, they started with the excuses that my account would become unstable and that I needed to wait a little longer in order to withdraw some money and that instead of withdrawing I needed to deposit more. This is when Mr. Soriano told me that he arranged a conference with there star broker Mr. Roger Artidelio, who would explain me why I needed to make more deposits.

I refused to deposit more, and it became the breaking point in which they cut off every communication possible, and for about a month my account went on a crazy rampage of mostly bad transactions that dried out any found of it, ultimately StoneHedge FX closing my account, not being able to access it via MT4.

The red lights where all over the place:
1. The huge amount of money needed to open an account, there are a lot of forex brokers that enable you to invest with little as $20.
2. They always called me from a UK phone number, but in time the calls where received from an unknown number or from anywhere else but the UK.
3. They claim that they are based on the UK, but in the various emails I was able to look into there headers and they are based somewhere in Panama as you can see in image 1 and 2 attached and from this link you'll see the company has been dissolved for quite a while: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08482259
4. Apparently they have contacts all over latinamerica, since my father was tricked into opening an account from a known person in El Salvador.
5. Key people to keep in mind are Fabian Soriano, Roger Artidelio and Jason Camacho, this last one is a Costa Rican guy, when I googled a little bit about him I came across with some criminal information of him, unfortunately I lost the source.

Since this company mostly targets Spanish spoken people, their main targets live in latinamerica, I'll repost this same explanation in Spanish.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 1.png
    1.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
With which Broker was your account with?
To which company did you deposit the money to?

All deposits where made to IQ Holdings, a company based in Panama, that was the only way I was able to invest with them, the broker was Stone Hedge FX.

Instead of just a comment, I'll post this like a thread.

This broker is a complete fraud, I wonder why en FPA there is little to none information about this scammer, yes stonehedgefx.com is a scam.

Mr. Fabian Soriano, an account manager from StoneHedge FX contacted me since my father had an account with them and when he passed away I wanted to know what happened with over $12,000 he had in this company. So I decided to give it a try, I was able to see that my father received at least two money withdrawals from the earnings of his account, so I figured out it would be a good option and I had my fathers blessing before he died to continue with this kind of investment.

Little did I know that my father was been scammed way back from this so called broker, and until I had a hold on some of his papers I realized this broker does not make any moves for the good sake of the clients.

Once my account was opened with $5,000 minimum deposit, they made some good trades and earned a little bit, so I decided to withdraw from the earnings of my account, about $1,000. Later they tricked me into think that there was a good wave of movements coming ahead because of the markets behaviour, and I proceeded to deposit $5,000 more. When the earnings started to rise, again I decided to withdraw another $1,000, this is when it became difficult, they started with the excuses that my account would become unstable and that I needed to wait a little longer in order to withdraw some money and that instead of withdrawing I needed to deposit more. This is when Mr. Soriano told me that he arranged a conference with there star broker Mr. Roger Artidelio, who would explain me why I needed to make more deposits.

I refused to deposit more, and it became the breaking point in which they cut off every communication possible, and for about a month my account went on a crazy rampage of mostly bad transactions that dried out any found of it, ultimately StoneHedge FX closing my account, not being able to access it via MT4.

The red lights where all over the place:
1. The huge amount of money needed to open an account, there are a lot of forex brokers that enable you to invest with little as $20.
2. They always called me from a UK phone number, but in time the calls where received from an unknown number or from anywhere else but the UK.
3. They claim that they are based on the UK, but in the various emails I was able to look into there headers and they are based somewhere in Panama as you can see in image 1 and 2 attached and from this link you'll see the company has been dissolved for quite a while: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08482259
4. Apparently they have contacts all over latinamerica, since my father was tricked into opening an account from a known person in El Salvador.
5. Key people to keep in mind are Fabian Soriano, Roger Artidelio and Jason Camacho, this last one is a Costa Rican guy, when I googled a little bit about him I came across with some criminal information of him, unfortunately I lost the source.

Since this company mostly targets Spanish spoken people, their main targets live in latinamerica, I'll repost this same explanation in Spanish.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.
My bad in not posting those emails and skype conversations, wished I had the chance on speaking again with them in order to get back some of my money. Attached you'll find those unanswered conversations.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.png
    2.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.png
    3.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8655.PNG
    IMG_8655.PNG
    848.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8656.PNG
    IMG_8656.PNG
    222.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8657.PNG
    IMG_8657.PNG
    219.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8658.PNG
    IMG_8658.PNG
    238.6 KB · Views: 1
My bad in not posting those emails and skype conversations, wished I had the chance on speaking again with them in order to get back some of my money. Attached you'll find those unanswered conversations.
Then now you need to contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

The FPA could do a lot more if people would report scams. Maybe StoneHedge Fx has very few clients.

Diego is 100% right. I was scammed by stonehedgefx 2 years ago. At a time I requested a payout but this people made all the posible excuses to keep my money. When I decided not to invest they made my account go down to zero and never sent any money back. The funny thing is the other day I got a phone call from a Nicholas Moreti and when he said he was calling from stonehedgeglobalmarkets in UK and right there I saw a read flag going up. Told the guy to send me al the information. Everything was the same except the name changed and now they are using an account in Costa Rica. I called the number and spoke with somebody and they told me they were in NY.

If you have evidence of them claiming to be in New York, report them to the CFTC.

Diego is 100% right. I was scammed by stonehedgefx 2 years ago. At a time I requested a payout but this people made all the posible excuses to keep my money. When I decided not to invest they made my account go down to zero and never sent any money back. The funny thing is the other day I got a phone call from a Nicholas Moreti and when he said he was calling from stonehedgeglobalmarkets in UK and right there I saw a read flag going up. Told the guy to send me al the information. Everything was the same except the name changed and now they are using an account in Costa Rica. I called the number and spoke with somebody and they told me they were in NY.
Do you have any update on this?

Back