• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Sun-Pips.com

General discussions of a financial company
Sun pips is a big scam, here is the proof

How come the result of Jan. is 213 % , and Feb. 14 %, (today 20 Feb. 2014 I know the month of Feb. 2014 not yet finished, but the maximum may close is about 30 %, , it is very big difference between the two results of the two months, this indicates that their were manual trading during the month of Jan. Is it right ?
Because every EA on FPA, makes the same scam, it is a well know game, he makes many manual trading in the first month of the EA, to show high profit about 25 or 35% a week, then the EA will be No. 1 on FPA, for about two weeks, then the published weekly profit starting going down, till it becomes normal about 6 or 7% a week. During those two weeks many stupid people will buy his EA, thinking it will make them monthly return like the first month of the EA.
I want every one to notice every new EA, will come No. 1 on FPA, what is the weekly profit then after 2 weeks or 3 weeks, see how much is the weekly profit.,first week is 25 or 35% profit a week, then after 3 weeks, the weekly profit is 4 or 5 % only.
So, My advise to every one not to buy any EA till it is running for at least 3 or 4 month to avoid losing your hard earned money.
This is realy scam, it is shame

How come the result of Jan. is 213 % , and Feb. 14 %, (today 20 Feb. 2014 I know the month of Feb. 2014 not yet finished, but the maximum may close is about 30 %, , it is very big difference between the two results of the two months, this indicates that their were manual trading during the month of Jan. Is it right ?
Because every EA on FPA, makes the same scam, it is a well know game, he makes many manual trading in the first month of the EA, to show high profit about 25 or 35% a week, then the EA will be No. 1 on FPA, for about two weeks, then the published weekly profit starting going down, till it becomes normal about 6 or 7% a week. During those two weeks many stupid people will buy his EA, thinking it will make them monthly return like the first month of the EA.
I want every one to notice every new EA, will come No. 1 on FPA, what is the weekly profit then after 2 weeks or 3 weeks, see how much is the weekly profit.,first week is 25 or 35% profit a week, then after 3 weeks, the weekly profit is 4 or 5 % only.
So, My advise to every one not to buy any EA till it is running for at least 3 or 4 month to avoid losing your hard earned money.
This is realy scam, it is shame

don't advertize itself, at the expense of an insult me.
You have proofs that I am SCAM?
except mere words?
I can't guarantee 213% every month.
It is FOREX, and it is necessary to be the Idiot what to promise 213% every month.
If watched tests, you see that my EA sometimes does on 3% a month, sometimes 400%. Everything depends on the market.
Silly to offend the person if EA doesn't do every month on 213%.
It isn't necessary to envy my EA. And to offend me and my clients.

P.S. clown, I will look at your words in few months. When my EA will be in a good trend.

Would you mind posting the exact settings (set file) you have been using in the current FPA Sun-Pips EA (GBPUSD) test please.

I'd like to attempt to replicate similar results as currently shown here on FPA testing!

Would you mind posting the exact settings (set file) you have been using in the current FPA Sun-Pips EA (GBPUSD) test please.

I'd like to attempt to replicate similar results as currently shown here on FPA testing!

If want to trade only in 1 part then at me control
rade_Part_1=true; trade_Part_2=false; settings=52385000; divergence=true; risk=0.0; MagicNumber=20050613; TakeProfit=90; StopLoss=90; Growth=20; max_Loss_of_deposit_percentage=99; fixed __ lot=true; fixed_lot=2; min_vidstan_zina_order=100; drob_lot=false;
These are settings to scalpingprosystem System | Myfxbook

I didn't change them for 5 months.

Apropos Sun Pips System | Myfxbook

That it still test settings.

As soon as I will decide on settings for long time, at once I will expose here.

Now I don't see sense. As can be changed.

To people who buy, I send at once settings which stand on this account.

And if they are suddenly changed, I will make updating prematurely for all buyers with new recommendations.

It appears that you are not bothered to answer my question but rather side stepping it altogether!

I wanted to know the exact set file you are using in the current "Sun Pips System" - FPA or Myfxbook which currently shows a total gain of 240.78% with profit of $7459.49 since 6 January 2014.

I have vigorously strategy tested and optimized your Sun-Pips EA using MT4 Strategy Tester as well as manually optimized your system but cannot obtain the same results as here on FPA (NOT EVEN CLOSE!).

Therefore, I want to know what settings you are using in this test so that I may verify your EA trades as shown by the current results and that they have not been manipulated by an additional "manually" traded methodology.

I wish to convince myself that the FPA results are solely dependent upon your EA and your EA only.

I hope that's clear!

It appears that you are not bothered to answer my question but rather side stepping it altogether!

I wanted to know the exact set file you are using in the current "Sun Pips System" - FPA or Myfxbook which currently shows a total gain of 240.78% with profit of $7459.49 since 6 January 2014.

I have vigorously strategy tested and optimized your Sun-Pips EA using MT4 Strategy Tester as well as manually optimized your system but cannot obtain the same results as here on FPA (NOT EVEN CLOSE!).

Therefore, I want to know what settings you are using in this test so that I may verify your EA trades as shown by the current results and that they have not been manipulated by an additional "manually" traded methodology.

I wish to convince myself that the FPA results are solely dependent upon your EA and your EA only.

I hope that's clear!

Dear,
I already told. That settings changed.
Now settings experimental.
What does manual trade mean?
- If I traded in the MANUAL mode, it means that I know better than EA where the market will go?
- If I traded in the MANUAL mode, why to me to provide a demo the version of this EA.
I the first who on FPA gave opportunity to test before PURCHASE.
On it silly to accuse me of deception.
When I will decide on settings, I will expose them for all. The last time I changed settings 2 weeks ago on this account.

Inconsistent results do not equate with a "scam"

It's absolutely idiotic to say this.

Results can vary significantly month to month without an ea being a scam. Give me a frickin' break.

I don't know what sun-pips does, but it's absolutely clear what the other ea, smart-pips is doing. It's buying breakouts and selling breakdowns in the most liquid forex pair at the highest liquidity time of the day. The only real variable is the trailing stop employed.

Lest it go unsaid, buying breakouts works. The strategy is solid. It won't always work. God in a box does not exist anywhere, and if you're looking for him/her, you'll be disappointed. There will be drawdowns. This is a percentage game.

I know that has little to do with this ea, but it is his other product.

What the hell happened to the sun-pips website?

Website gone. Poof!!!

Server Default page

If you see this page it means:
1. hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2. there's no such domain registered in Plesk

What you can do:

Using Plesk, you can create domains with web hosting on a single physical server.

Back