Sunbird fx

Dk2015

Recruit
hi.I have been trying for weeks to get my funds back from Sunbirdfx, has anyone managed to talk to their management ,because most of the time they ignor my call and email and when I use a different no: they answer and they agree to pay but ignor me again. The person I talked to is James B,his extension is 478/9.

Sunbirdfx broker refused to pay my money and they are not even responding to my emails and calls,they promised their financial department will fix the problem .But no one call or email even their management is no where to be found,this looks like I have been scammed .

• Year since: 2005
  • Headquarters: Seychelles
  • Company registration: SunbirdTrading Ltd., Seychelles
  • Regulation: Not regulated
If that's the same broker, then the cold hard fact is that your chances of recovering any of your money is next to nil and there is nothing much you can do about that except to spread the word around to stay away from this greasy scam broker.

• Year since: 2005
  • Headquarters: Seychelles
  • Company registration: SunbirdTrading Ltd., Seychelles
  • Regulation: Not regulated
If that's the same broker, then the cold hard fact is that your chances of recovering any of your money is next to nil and there is nothing much you can do about that except to spread the word around to stay away from this greasy scam broker.
Yes that's the broker and the disappointment fact is that the have been a discussion between Pharoah and Ron about this broker,but no one raised an alarm before we lost our funs.

Brokers don't always announce in advance that they are turning bad. You need to monitor reviews and complaints about your own broker very closely.

The FPA started warning about SunbirdFx as soon as hard evidence came in linking them to YouTradeFx.

Back