SVSFX is SCAM and Fraud

swapnilbadhan

Recruit
What I found is that SVSFX are scammers. They currently targeting Indian and Other Asian Regions by calling customers and giving very lucrative offers. First you need to deposit $500 with them, but once you deposit money they never care about you. When they call, they assure you to provide at least 40 to 50 pip profit everyday. But once you deposit money and activate account only for first 2/3 days they entertain you and they never call back. Even if you write mail on their "support@svsfx.com" , they never replies.

Also till the time you deposit money they always give you some fake commitments to get activated your accounts. So to check their commitment levels I told them I will able to open the account with only $100 to check your service levels. then they agreed
and opened account with $100. But once they opened account, i again got phone from their Colombo Office (But calls routed through +44 London) Number, they told you need to deposit more $400 to activate your account. I denied continuously 4/5 times ...then they opened my account finally with $100. But then rest is followed by very bad service and commitment levels.

Also these people never replies to you, Also once your account is opened your responsibility is get transferred to their another employee. So all prior commitment with other employee he easily denies and says this is not our company rule.

Also these people for India takes third party deposits in INR which is also very unreliable.

I am publishing my communication with svsfx with you to understand it better...

Dear Sir

I hope you will reply to the mail at least.

If not, then at least say like that you will not able to respond.

Swapnil Badhan
+919370071515

On 5 Jun 2015 11:06, "swapnil badhan" <swapnilbadhan1@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir

I think as good practice, you should at least revert to the mail.

Waiting for reply..

Swapnil Badhan
+919370071515

On 3 Jun 2015 18:30, "swapnil badhan" <swapnilbadhan1@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir

Let me first thank you that I got money for which I got Withdrawal Request.

But money came with so much deductions.

Let me clarify my position.

When I opened the account with SVSFX, I got few promises and rules for Indian Clients by Mr. Elvis D'souza who is in your Colombo Office as follows -

1) SVSFX accepts Deposit and Withdrawals in INR(Indian Rs). Deposit is done on actual Foreign Exchange Rate of INR to Dollor on the day of Deposit. And when I deposited 100$ he told todays rate is 65 Rs per USD. So I deposite 6500 Rs in your M S Trader account, Mumbai.

He also promises me, that I can withdraw my money at any point I want by filling up withdrawal form. I will get money back in INR at the same deposit rate at which I deposited my money or If INR value will appreciate above 65 Rs per USD, I will get my money back accordingly.

So, I put the withdrawal request of 114.12 USD, but I got only 5839 Rs. in my account.

He also said at the time of account opening, there will not be any withdrawal charges for any amount you withdraw.

So, I hope you will take up and resolve my issue.

2) ALSO....

Mr. Elvis promised me, to transfer the profits I earned in my No Deposit Bonus Account, to My real account( with no. 16017) I opened by depositing $100.

The No deposit Account No. is 15456. I had the profits of $212 on that account. Please help me in the matter for transferring the profits to my account 16017.

I also contacted Mr. Ramzy who is responible to handle my account, he also were not had any reasons for same.

Also now, I am not able to login into the No Deposit Account No. 15456. Please can you find whats problem and revert?

3) Also Mr. Elvis told me that he will provide his 2 E-mail id s of manager above him for in case of any problem, he is not contactable. So can you also provide e-mail ids which can support me, in case of your absence.

All I want to tell you that, I put small amount to open 100USD account with svsfx.com just to test what is level of services you offer to clients.
But now I can surely say that your services are not upto mark. All your Employees always give fake commitment to your customers.

I hope you understand severity of issue and help to resolve it.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 2:55 PM, swapnil badhan <swapnilbadhan1@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir

I have account no. 16017 (Metatrader 4 Login Id) with you. Currently I have 114.12 USD in it. I want to close my account permanently. Please help me in withdrawing that amount to my account. I am sending you the "Withdrawal Form" attached to it.

As I am indian client, I deposited the amount in INR through "PayuMoney" account attached to M S Trader Mumbai (SVStrader.com).

So, please process my withdrawal in INR to my following account details.

HDFC Account No. 00641930012400

HDFC IFSC Code HDFC0000064

Please transfer amount of USD 114.12 in equivalent Indian Rupees to my account.

Please find the attached form.

When I can get the amount in my account? Please Reply.

--
Thanks and Regards
Swapnil Badhan
+91-9370071515

--
Thanks and Regards
Swapnil Badhan
+91-9370071515

Invite everyone you've got contact for at SVSFX to come and join this discussion thread.

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

support@svsfx.com

Customer Support

+44 (0)20 3700 0077

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/svsfxindia

https://twitter.com/SVSFx

https://www.youtube.com/user/SVSFX

Also share your review at FPA Review page here svsfx Review - Forex Peace Army

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department as as possible.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Back