Sycamore Options Ltd Is A Scammer

choyae

Recruit
I deposited US$200 into Sycamore Options on the 13 Dec 13 and I requested a refund on the same day because I never receive the trading software as promise. Their staff, Jessica Perry requested me to submit the document in order to close account. These I submitted on the 16 Dec 13. She replied by email that their Account Manager, Yasemin must call me before closing of account. To date, this staff has not call me yet. I written to Jessica Perry a few times regarding this matter and closing account is still "PENDING" for approval. How can a trading company take their time to refund client's money?

As it is very difficult to get back the money from them, I advice people not to fall into their scam as they don't deliver what they promise.

Adeline Choy (Singapore)

I deposited US$200 into Sycamore Options on the 13 Dec 13 and I requested a refund on the same day because I never receive the trading software as promise. Their staff, Jessica Perry requested me to submit the document in order to close account. These I submitted on the 16 Dec 13. She replied by email that their Account Manager, Yasemin must call me before closing of account. To date, this staff has not call me yet. I written to Jessica Perry a few times regarding this matter and closing account is still "PENDING" for approval. How can a trading company take their time to refund client's money?

As it is very difficult to get back the money from them, I advice people not to fall into their scam as they don't deliver what they promise.

Adeline Choy (Singapore)

Have a look at the thread I started on 7th January (Sycamore Options) on the advice of Pharaoh. When I tried to withdraw money it showed as "pending" for a while and then went to "cancelled". To date I have received nothing back - not even the €7,000 they took illegally from my credit cards.

Call your credit card issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Once you get that person on the line, explain everything and discuss whether a chargeback would be appropriate.

Back