Sycamore options

zach6210

Private, 1st Class
WARNING ABOUT SYCAMORE OPTIONS

SAME DAY PROFITS There is a new system by Mr. Stanley Krackor called “SAME DAY PROFITS”.

Same Day Profits is basically a free software that will offer you free forex trading signals to perform binary trading.

The thing is, Stanley Krackor has created same day profits software that generates trading signals and automatically performs all the trading for you. Everything is done on complete autopilot. All you have to do is open a forex trading account at Sycamore Options and make some initial deposit to get started.

Thats exactly what i did. I funded the account with $200 to test the system out. I then received a call from the account manager named John and he was so genuine, reassuring, confident and at the same time persistent for me to deposit into sycamore options. John told me that the company was regulated by CYSEC and that i had nothing to worry about when he felt that i was hesitant in depositing. Eventually after convincing from John i deposited $5000 into sycamore. I passed this information on to a broker whom i am currently with. He gave me the link to this site and a link to http://www.cysec.gov.cy/licence_members_1_en.aspx to look them up. He told me that sycamore options was not regulated by CYSEC and there is no information on them on the internet.

He then advised me to withdrawal $500 as a test to their legitimacy. The request was put through on the 16/10/2013 and was canceled by sycamore. John (the account manager at sycamore ) then called me on the 16/10/2013 and i told him of my concerns. He once again reassured me and told me that they were regulated and that they should have the documents from CYSEC soon. He then asked me to open two trading positions on the same day for $500 each. He then approved the withdrawal for the $500 on the 17.10.2013. To this day i have not received the $500. I have sent them numerous emails and spoke to the live chat operator and told them of my concerns. All they keep doing is trying to reassure me that they are a legit company and that they are regulated. Yet there is no information whatsoever on this company. Its like it never exited. Not even on this site. I have a suspicion that they have changed their name from Traderxp to Sycamore options. When you go through to live chat, it asks you do you have a traderxp account? Shouldnt it say sycamore options account. I have all the emails and live chat conversations as proof. I have now asked them to return my full capital and as yet i have not heard anything. Will keep you posted.

Hi Guys,

Quick update. I am still trying to get my money back to no avail. I have been trying to go through the live chat, but it seems that they have blocked me or my email address. I have been waiting over an hour for a live chat operator. This is the message i get.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
There are currently no available agents to interact with you. Please try again later.
There are currently no available agents to interact with you. Please try again later.

When i tried again this is what comes up

Thanks for your inquiry. Leave us a message and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

From Name: *

Phone Number *

From e-mail address: *

Subject *

Will keep trying until i get through somehow.

How did you deposit?

Contact Cysec immediately. If this company even has applied, claiming to be regulated when that regulation is not yet approved could easily be a violation of Cysec rules.

Hi Pharaoh,

You are an angel in disguise. May god bless you and protect you for the good work you are doing. We need more good people in this world like you. Theres just not enough of you.

I am actually filing a case with you. I am in the middle of composing and collecting all the details for you. I deposited through CC. I do have the receipt. I have contacted the CYSEC an i got no reply.

Please help Pharaoh. I initially signed up to the trading company via a signal service that was being provided. I needed the extra cash as i am a single mum with three boys under 5 and on welfare. I honestly thought it was legit.

I look forward to your reply.
Regards
Nabila

I will definitely be doing that. In regards to the fpa court form, how do I put up a review in the review folder if they are not listed. And as far as an email address, they only have the one which is support@sycamoreoptions.com.

Your reply will be anticipated.

Zach6210

Ps is there an email address for you guys that I can forward the emails between sycamore and I?

Thanks guys

Hi Pharaoh and Eddiger,

Update regarding SYCAMORE OPTIONS.

I checked my account and found that my request to withdrawal $4000 was canceled. So I sent an email to support advising them that i had filed with FPA traders court. All of a sudden i get a phone call at 9.04pm from a private number and its the account manager John, whom i haven't heard or spoken to since the 22.10.2013. He was furious that i had sent an email to support. I advised him that i hadn't received my $500 that was apparently approved and sent on the 17.10.2013 and then he advised me that i was only entitled to $3000. I wasn't happy with that, i wanted my capital back. He told me that i had traded and lost. I advised him that he traded and lost. Live chat operator Maria Carmen had asked me on a previous chat with her to send a copy of my bank statement to support to prove that the funds did not enter my account. While speaking to John, He has the guts and nerve to question me about my spending. quote "You say you have no money, but on the 23rd of October you deposited $3000 to another company" The audacity to question me about my account. He then said that he would call me back. 9.18pm phone call from +16462333193 and its John. He advised me that he has approved the withdrawal for $3000. I wasnt going to take it, so i contacted the live chat operator Maria and i asked her why John is telling me that i am only entitled to $3000? She advised that i was entitled to $3826 and didnt know why John said $3000. Please see conversation below between Maria and i.

Hi Guys,

I have just received an email from CYSEC complaints. My suspicions were indeed correct. Sycamore options is not regulated as they claim to be. I have an email to prove it from CYSEC. Pharaoh or Eddiger, How do i send this email to you? It has some sensitive information that cannot be attached here. I will be gathering all emails and chat history for them. They messed with the wrong person. I bet they are wishing that i never opened the account with Sycamore. I hate liars, cheaters and scammers.
Sycamore options, i hope you get what you deserve.

Zach6210

Officer
Department of Market Surveillance and Investigations
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)

27 Diagorou str, 1097 Nicosia, or P.O.Box 24996 CY-1306.
CYPRUS. Tel. +357 22 506600 Fax. +357 22 506700
e-mail: ctropis@cysec.gov.cy
http//cysec.gov.cy

Hi Pharaoh,

I deposited through my debit C/C. I have contacted CYSEC and i have received a reply. THEY ARE NOT REGULATED. How do i post the email up i received from CYSEC for everyone to see that they are liars and scammers? If you can lie to your client about something like being regulated, it makes you think what are they trying to hide and what else are they hiding.

Cysec doesn't move very quickly, but if they get enough complaints, Cysec will post a warning sooner or later.

Have a chat with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank. Make certain you are speaking to someone in the fraud department. Otherwise, the person you are speaking with may not be familiar with all the rules regarding what is and isn't a valid reason to file a chargeback.

Back